the Rift

[OPEN] Solo right until I die

Rune Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My senses failed me, and I wonder how he snuck up on me. I didn't hear him, and I didn't see him. I didn't even smell him, and yet his voice and body appeared by me suddenly. My ears fly backwards, as I skitter sideways, slipping on the stones, before regaining my composure. At least physically. My face contorts in confusion and anger. Pleased to be of company? Who the fuck did this ass chump think he was? I glared at him, and his brilliant colored coat. I lunged forward snapping my teeth at him. "I am not pleased! WHO SNEAKS UP ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT. You're lucky I don't crush your throat and watch you bleed out!"

My voice is rugged and rough as it comes out in loud volumes. It cracks at points, but it was the first time I had spoke in months, and for the first time it was very loud, and sudden. As I fall silent from my screeching, I am breathing hard, and staring at him. I am aghast that he could possibly think that was okay. Who did he think he was? In seconds I place him in a list in my head of questionable and idiotic. "Hell. I might still crush it. At least the world would be rid of such an idiot." Venom drips from my lips. I was taunting fate with my words that I threw at the stallion that towered over me. But I still challenged that he do something. Apologize for sneakung up on me and scaring the shit out of me at that.

And so hard turquoise eyes glare at him, demanding an apology for his idiocy.

OOC: So, I'm not sure how his magic works, I'm just assuming she can't hear/smell/see him.

@Miseal

Messages In This Thread
Solo right until I die - by Rune - 05-24-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Misael - 05-24-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Rune - 05-31-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Misael - 06-22-2016, 05:43 PM