the Rift

[OPEN] Hope abandoned

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova

Was there more elements Dragon's could breathe? The colt briefly wondered, mind flooded with draconian jaws spilling shadows and jets of water, he imagined the larger dragon's out of legend mastered all the elements and their sub-sets, able to switch like the wind switched directions. Ruby orbs alight with his thoughts and imaginings, as he peered at the Bronze. The familiar tugs were riddled in his petite frame, the wish to have one of these magnificent creatures as his bonded, and his best friend.

He did his best to press down the other feeling within his body, the same hum and warmth which he had experienced when peering at the mighty red and beautiful gold that perched upon his father's back. They had looked so serious, and acted with savage aggression the moment danger had flared up. The dragon in front of him was...lighter, playful. Carefree.

"Hubris?" Tyrath repeated, it seemed to fit him, whether he knew the exact meaning behind it. It sounded prideful, confident. His nose dropped once more as Hubris slunk over, marked nostrils vibrated with his own greeting back him. He was presented with another show of sparks and frost, eager to absorb the way the particles of ice and arcs of electric danced before they vanished into nothingness. "If I could do that, I would be proud too." He pointed out with a grin of his own, leonine tail curled around to wriggle over the frosted grass, the remaining flakes shifted under baby soft strands. "How did you find him?" He knew they hatched from Eggs, Eggs abandoned by mothers through fate or unfortunate consequences, but did it always have to be so glum though?

The Giantess asked him a question, and Tyrath turned his gaze back to her. Sometimes, he forgot just how young he was, his mind seemed to go a hundred miles a minute compared to the rest of him. He expected it would be like this for awhile, forever waiting for his young body to catch up so he could do all the things he really wanted to do. A frustrating part of life, but what could he do? "I swam, yes. I waited until low tide and paddled out." He responded with a nod. "My carers don't mind much, they let me out of the Throat and off I go. I got attacked by a wolf a couple days ago, and now I'm here." Tyrath added after a moment, swimming across the sea at low tide, in comparison, was a walk in the park.

"talk talk talk"

from the ashes of the sun I arise
a herald of ruin and damnation

Credits: Image by Art Credit

@Isopia
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

Messages In This Thread
Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Tyrath - 05-25-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Tyrath - 05-25-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 09:41 PM