the Rift

[OPEN] Hope abandoned

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova

For all the things his mind pondered over, and his ears spun to listen to, he'd never thought of Gods having children. Ironic, given his lineage, and irony that he would no doubt laugh over when he towered above most of his brethren on thick pillars of muscle and wings far bigger than most hoped their wingspan could achieve. Children, one of which he was now sharing a conversation with, learning from with stories about battles and gods pulling new lands into being from another place. It was all exciting, things he could store away and go over later and share with his father and brother.

"Is there more of you? I mean, God kids running around here?" The question is innocent enough, he reasoned that for only one of them to have children was a little odd. He listened to the Earth Demi-Goddess recite the tale about the lands, how they were riddled with sickness and the Gods sought to heal them by bringing them back home. Seemed logical, to the Colt, to take what was worthless to another to make it into something for others. They weren't going to make use of it in the first place, so when she mentioned those that had owned it before suddenly wanted it back, he frowned. "That's...stupid. Why would they want something back that they weren't using in the first place?" It was half a question, and half a statement. You couldn't miss what you hadn't even used, and weren't going to use. A small snort escaped the tribrid and his eyes followed the massive wing toward where the demi-goddess was pointing, they had fought over there? His mind wondered if there was anything left that he might find there.

"- where I killed her. She died badly."

Crimson pools snapped back to the deep Golds, she had killed the Tiger Goddess? Many had battled the giant feline, that much she had told him, but to get the killing blow? That was a feat the young boy could envy. To kill a God, maybe it took a Goddess, or a God, to kill a God, no? Or a great hero straight out of legend. The bragging rights most would snatch greedily and wear it as the earthen mare wore her pauldron and cape. She was impassive though, as she spoke, stone faced and emotionless as the mountains that cradled their home. "I bet some people were jealous, that you got to end the battle." He would surely be proud, if he could ever attain such a feat. of strength, to fight against the odds and win, to champion his home and come out victorious. "I wonder if she regretted her choice in the end." Head turned back to the direction of where the battle had taken place. "Coming after her land, I mean. She must of known she would die. Do you think there's anything left there, where she fell?" A hint of anything really, a tooth, a claw, or even just remnants of where her mighty paws churned the earth as she scrambled to fight the horde's of equines waiting for her. 

"talk talk talk"

from the ashes of the sun I arise
a herald of ruin and damnation

Credits: Image by Art Credit

@Isopia
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

Messages In This Thread
Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Tyrath - 05-25-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Tyrath - 05-25-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 09:41 PM