the Rift

[OPEN] Hope abandoned

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova

"I hope I get to meet all of them," He murmured with a nod of his nub riddled head, the tidbit of information is stored away for later. To know that there were four roaming Helovia, there was a chance that he may come across them in his travels. Chance meetings which would no doubt filled with questions aimed to satisfy the Colt's taste for knowledge and curiosity. "and they're all somewhat like you." Tyrath added after a pause, the Giantess was pleasant company, with an air of wisdom and power to her that made him want to draw closer and listen to whatever she decided to impart on him. She was unique, to have all the God children be like her would detract from her beauty, both mentally and physically.

The demi-goddess' lips twitched and the young colt gave her a quizzical glance, ears perked forward as she responded. She had a point, no doubt during his travels through life he would acquire trinkets, weapons, armor and other valuable things which he had little use of keeping on him at all times. Would they still be valuable to him? Of course, when the time was right, and he supposed these Rift Gods and Goddesses felt the same about their unused lands. "You have a good point." What more was there to say? She had countered his opinion with a factual one of her own that made sense. "I suppose most would fight to keep what was theirs, despite not needing it at that moment."

Critical pools of crimson watched the larger mare intently, as the Demi-Goddess mulled over his words. True, the subject wasn't usually a source of jealousy which welled up in the hearts of the mortal and the divine, but in some scenario's, the colt wagered it was a viable emotion to feel. "Not in everyday things, perhaps. Death is just another part of life, isn't it? But when you're dealing with the ending of a God, I bet a large amount of Equines would give anything to have the privilege. After all, it's not every day someone becomes a Slayer of Gods, monsters maybe, but not Gods."

She turned the topic to his pondering of whether the Tiger Goddesses regretted her choice, downy wings ruffled at his sides as he shifted to get comfortable. Once again, she had a point, and the Riftian Goddess was owed some respect and admiration for what she did. Yet, Tyrath's mind couldn't quite fathom that one would stand upon the precipice of the abyss knowing that the blackness of the void was unavoidable and continue to leap off the edge. "Sometimes it's better to pick your battles, than just recklessly jump. Whether what you're fighting for is yours, it's better to swallow your pride and live to fight another day. She could of bided her time, and come to claim what was hers another day. Still, she was admirable, sometimes the world needs the reckless and the brave. I imagine the world would be awfully dull without them." He ended with a solemn nod of his skull marked head.

He moved when the Goddess did, long legs falling into an elongated stride to make up his lack of height and mass next to her. Hopefully, when he grew, he would be as tall as her and others would have to march to keep up with his stride, individuals who would look to him in earnest for knowledge and conversation like he was now. "I bet the Earth keeps little secrets from you, though." He stated with a grin. "After all, you control it right? With your magic, and your blood." Already, his eyes are scanning the ground, looking for tell tale signs of struggle or wounded earth steadily reclaiming what had been scarred. "My magic doesn't really control much, other than myself. I'd like to learn more about magic, like I want to learn about all things." Though it was hard, when his ma was nowhere to be found and his father was more born for battle than born to hit the books.

"talk talk talk"

from the ashes of the sun I arise
a herald of ruin and damnation

Credits: Image by Art Credit

@Isopia
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

Messages In This Thread
Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Tyrath - 05-25-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Tyrath - 05-25-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Hope abandoned - by Isopia - 05-25-2016, 09:41 PM