the Rift

[ALL] beware the grounded raptor

Mkali Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Chimera
Mkali

This little shit wouldn't admit it. Was this to taunt me? To make fun of me? He certainly had already made his way beneath my skin like an annoying tick. "You feign ignorance whilst wearing the guise of an innocent, young stallion. Why not reveal your true self?" No doubt his true identity was that of an ugly, macabre creature. What other being would preform such lost and dark arts?

"Play this game as you wish, Witch Doctor." Everyone knew what a Witch Doctor was. Back in my homelands they did, at least. Just how far was I from my domain? While I had flown far away from Dorobian, although keep close enough to hear hushed whispers on the wind, the cultures had never changed that drastically.

"Tell me this, then. If you are not a practitioner of voodoo - if you do not possess that which is called 'arcane magics' then where am I? How, pray tell, do you explain what happened to me?" My voice raised as I imagined the events that led me to this thick forested area once more. "I was flying in a desert when a thick wind.. heavy with something dragged me toward a vortex. Nothing else was affected, though. The sand did not stir. Only I was caught in it - and at such low altitude, too! I awake to find myself in this nchi kulaaniwa. How do you explain such events and your convenient arrival?"

I wanted answers. I wanted something. This ignorance was slowly driving me insane. In the dark I was left with nothing but my thoughts that festered and grew. Tension coiled and, like a snake, was ready to strike at any second.

“Jy uit Korofi?”

My blood froze as my head snapped in the direction of the words I understood perfectly. "Ja." came the easy, automatic reply. "Ek kom uit die plato." Sharp eyes fixated on the behemoth whose eyes rested upon my body. At that moment, I did not mind. I was fascinated. In this moment where everything was so wrong he was so right.

Procreate. Instincts repeated although I immediately wiped that away from my thoughts. Yes, he was indeed a fine specimen.. He looked incredibly strong with many traits suitable for passing on to children. However, this was not Dorobo. That should not be programmed in me anymore. Besides, finding a stallion willing to settle down was a pain - especially one that looked more vulture than anything.

.. Yep. All thoughts vanished as soon as he opened his mouth again and that twinkle of implication entered his eye. "No." Perhaps the reply was a tad too fast. "I would never allow a stallion to tie me up like this." I glowered at the younger male. This was all his fault that we were now viewed upon as being involved in some kinky shit. Goddammit.

"Really? From Korofi? I would have never been able to tell from your previous words and accent." Well, lack of accent. For only him to understand I grumbled, "Fokof as jy hier nie om jou te help."

My attention turned back to the first stallion. Pride made it hard to choke out these words, "If you wish to help, so be it. If you give me any reason to believe that you are behind any of this then I will maim you." And I never go back on my word. "You are a native, no? Tell me of this new land I have somehow ended up in. And, if you are not the cause of this, if you have seen anyone whom may have performed such a spell so that I may geliefdes hul skedel." Information was key to survival and I really needed to get my bearings.

ooc she's trying to accept he's not there to harm her which is somewhat helped by gaal's words lol. her instincts are like ohoho but then she's like wait no be srs. and stuff.
translation nchi kulaaniwa means accursed land. ja. Ek kom uit die plato. means "yes, I hail from the Plateaus." Fokof as jy hier nie om jou te help, means "Fuck off if you're not here to help". and geliefdes hul skedel means "crush their skull".
tags @Aeolus @Graasvoel

Messages In This Thread
[ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-26-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 05-29-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-29-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 05-30-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-31-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 06-02-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 06-04-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 06-05-2016, 08:48 PM