the Rift

[OPEN] cloud chasers

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

When she shied away from his shouting, Murtagh made a note to himself to try to be a little bit calmer. Just a little bit. He just couldn’t help it! He was so excited to meet someone else up here - this seemed to be a great meadow to meet friends in!

She stepped back and his ears drooped a little bit but he followed her example and took one back himself, hoping that she would see that he wasn’t a threat or anything, he was a friend! This was the first time anyone had ever shrunk back from him and he had to say, it wasn’t a very nice feeling at all. He felt so guilty that he had made her feel uncomfortable! Maybe he could clear it up by being the best friend ever.

Starting with being her very own ambassador into the world of companions. “Yeah she does! Her name’s Sorellina, she’s a bear but she’s friendly, I promise! Go on, Sor, go say hi.” He spoke this last bit down to the bear cub standing beneath his front legs. She seemed a little reluctant but, as always, Murtagh’s enthusiasm was contagious so she stepped forward and curiously sniffed at this new filly. She didn’t seem like a threat so she must be okay… right? She waited, the offer present for the filly to come forward to sniff at her too, if she wanted.

Overtop of this exchange, the blue roan colt kept talking. “I’m Murtagh!” It was about time he got around to asking, probably - or at least that’s what his mothers would say if they were around. They’d be all ‘Who’s your friend, Murtagh?’ as if names were the most important thing out there! But it made things a little bit easier, he supposed.

forever isn't long enough
when I'm with you

@Bathsheba
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
cloud chasers - by Murtagh - 05-26-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Bathsheba - 05-27-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Murtagh - 06-05-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Bathsheba - 06-08-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Murtagh - 06-14-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Bathsheba - 06-17-2016, 10:27 AM