the Rift

[OPEN] cloud chasers

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

At the question about whether all companions were bears, Murtagh’s face crinkled in concentration as he tried to recall what else they could be. “Not all of them, but I think they’re the best. My moms each have one too but most others have… other things. I dunno what they’re all called yet. Some of them even have wings though!” Mostly Murtagh just called them not-bears, like Archibald’s dog or Elsa’s bird - they were all strange to him after growing up in a family of bears. He always knew that his companion was going to be one too - there was no doubt about it! He wondered what this filly was going to have for a companion when she found it. Not having one felt to him like a temporary state - something that should be fixed as soon as possible.

Not that she was weird to not have one but why wouldn’t you want to have a very best friend that could be with you always!

His lavender eyes lit up with joy and pride as the filly moved tentatively forward to sniff at the bear while Sorellina sniffed back, learning the cool scent of this new friend. She was careful to stay quiet, unless any noises she made were scary, but at the compliment she grumbled happily and promptly sat on the ground - content in this new spot between the two foals. “Oh! You’re gonna be her fave now, just watch.” Murtagh teased with a bubble of laughter. “She likes compliments.”

And he was even more delighted when the shy girl offered up her name, using politeness that she must’ve learned from her mama, the way Murtagh had learned it from his. “You too, Bathsheba!” Manners officially finished for the time being, maybe they could move on to something more fun! He was already forgetting that she had shied away from his exuberance once before. “Wanna play a game with us?”

forever isn't long enough
when I'm with you

@Bathsheba
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
cloud chasers - by Murtagh - 05-26-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Bathsheba - 05-27-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Murtagh - 06-05-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Bathsheba - 06-08-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Murtagh - 06-14-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: cloud chasers - by Bathsheba - 06-17-2016, 10:27 AM