the Rift

[OPEN] Unfreezing the Motion [AB Tent Crafting Trade]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
the happy ending depends, of course...
Ears and head swung towards the tiny peppermint stallion as he answered his self-admittedly strange question. And so the King expected the awkward beginning to the answer, though he was refreshed and relieved by Johnny’s minty honesty. And the King’s head cocked slightly as the Weaver said that the magic fit him. Or did he come to fit the magic? The Elephant’s thoughts turned slightly darker: would he have come to fit the Moon’s magic? He supposed he nearly had; his demons had rejoiced and grown stronger every time he had crafted something as Glazier. His mind had grown darker, focusing on power and failure, rather than focusing on building a future as he did while King.

So, perhaps there was a very heavy truth beneath the Weaver’s simple, candid reply. But such thoughts were swept to the back of his mind as the little candied man admitted to knitting wool in his sleep. A low, warm chuckle rumbled out of his barrel at the thought— finding the mental image equal parts believable and nonsensical.

He nodded at Johnny’s request for help finding materials, “I’ll help you in anyway you require, Johnny,” his words were warm, his smile easy as he stepped away towards the forest to search for materials, “Just tell me what to look for.” Mbwene considered assisting, but was too enthralled with stroking Jellybean’s fluff and feathers to help. And, remembering that she had pushed away her last two companion friends (Tin because of Tembovu’s spar with Raeden and Chico because of his shifting), the King hadn’t the heart to demand she leave the griffin and help him.

He paused, gaze sweeping back to Johnny has he asked about colors. He hummed in uncertainty for a moment, before answering, “Perhaps lilac? And silver? The colors of our Lady Moon.” While he did not harbor the same pious attraction as his Seer did to the Goddess, he still resided within her lands and acted as ruler with her blessing. A little respect and deference might go a long way with the cunning deity.
...on when you end your story.
image | bckg

I questioned posting this because I think my muscle relaxants are kicking in. But then I realized it was @Johnny , so it'd be fine :P

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unfreezing the Motion [AB Tent Crafting Trade] - by Tembovu - 06-20-2016, 11:14 PM