the Rift

[OPEN] Unfreezing the Motion [AB Tent Crafting Trade]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
the happy ending depends, of course...
Ears perked attentively as Johnny explained that they’d need a silver berry to include the metallic shade in the tent coloring. His great skulled cocked slightly in interest—how differently the crafters of each herd worked! He briefly thought of the crafters from the Falls, wondering how they worked the substance of their god. Perhaps he should pay the eastern herd a visit…

He shook his head slightly, bringing his mind back to the berries and plants Johnny was pointing out that he needed to craft the tent. A brief nod to show he understood, and the giant Elephant was winding through the loosely clumped trees that sprouted in the center of the Edge. Though he was attentive in his searching, he was woefully less adept than the Weaver at finding the appropriate materials. For every few plants Johnny gathered, he found one. But, still, the great King helped (or tried to).

Mbwene happily snuggled Jellybean, pulling lightly on her fur as she nibbled the sensitive skin of her ear; though it tickled more than anything and she chortled happily, ignoring the work being carried out by the unicorns near her.

“Okay, I think we’re all good.” Tembovu was relieved to hear Johnny’s words, which meant he could end his sad search for the materials required. Instead, he was able to sit back and watch the Weaver carry out his craft. And it was incredible, watching the plants magically unwind into thread-like strands, before weaving on some invisible loom into a large canopy.

But, despite being fascinated by the woven cloth, his sharp navy gaze did not miss the slight tremor in the small stallion’s legs. His own great body shifted, leaning alongside him and offering his bulk as a support to his candied skin. The King grinned in answer to Johnny’s question, “It’s exceptional, my friend. Thank you. Though, I think you should rest a while before finishing it.”
...on when you end your story.
image | bckg

@Johnny I think we can end it here <33

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unfreezing the Motion [AB Tent Crafting Trade] - by Tembovu - 07-02-2016, 02:50 PM