the Rift

Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
She reached out to obtain physical contact, a name followed. His name on her lips, spoken softly in tones that reminded him of a vixen; “Midas,” the woman cooed. He angled skull toward throatlatch, responding unfavorably to her forward outreach. Features still presented an easy smile despite having turned down her unasked request; winged appendages loosely extended an inch or so from his shoulders and back. The ivory girl bounced a step away, moving delicately curved limbs into a halftrot; while circling his standing frame. Gaze followed her observations, the simmering collar on his neck catching their sun and sending flashes of light across the sand as angled.

"Mmm.. I see. Well I'm Bridgit.

Bridgit. Ok. He filed away the information in mental capacities then asked a question in a more get down to business tone, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Bridgit, might I also inquire what your purpose in the Throat might be?” gaze remained soft and curious, nothing about outward expression a mask or lie. Though he remained as wary as duty demanded on the inside.

OOC: Sorry it took so long, I might have forgotten about this one ;_; just nudge me if it takes more than a few days. Cause I might have forgotten in the mist of everything else.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open - by Bridgit - 10-18-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Bridgit - 10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Bridgit - 10-24-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open - by Midas - 11-03-2012, 11:09 AM