the Rift

from a place of absence

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
He smiles brightly down at that the young filly as she moves closer. He can't help but feel drawn to the lonely youth. He knows in his heart she should be more wary of strangers, but he basks in the way she so easily accepts his presence. He can see in how she accepts him she puts herself in danger. If he was of the twisted kind she could be dead or seriously injured by now. As this horrible thought settles so does a chill. He can feel his skin crawling and ice seeping into his legs; slowly filling him up.

He makes a mental promise to find her a good home, even if she didn't want it with him. He watched her bow and chuckled deeply. Minding his razor sharp horn the hybrid bowed low allowing his knee to touch the ground. Her gentle child like voice drew his frame back to a standing position. His silver eyes gleamed brightly as he looked into her green eyes. He noticed quietly that she was awestruck by his wings, which he found odd. He had never seen another Pegasus so drawn to feathers, it was usually equines and unicorns that were confused. "Yes ma'am this land is called Helovia." He smiled brightly before playfully extending his wing closer towards her chocolate and green face. He tried to tickle her forehead with his silver lined teal feather before pulling them back to his sides carefully.

He grins brightly as she finally notices his ivy masked face. "I'm not sure, but maybe it's fate we found each other. I do think I have a little more than you do though." He chuckled softly and extended his leg up for her examination. He notices the look in her eyes, pain, or was it sadness? Either way she was upset by something. He smiled softly at her trying to ease the suffering with a kind look. He wondered vaguely if she would tell him the truth about being alone. He couldn't see or smell anyone else near them. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Hollow." He smiled and dipped his large head low, still minding his horn. His heart aches as she speaks of being alone. Her family sent her away, so young, to be safe? Brows furrowed thoughtfully for a moment before he spoke again,

"Well, I live in a beautiful place called the Dragon's Throat. There are tons of foals there about your age for you to play with, and you would have a new and strong family to protect and love you." He leaned in closer to her concern and fondness growing on his face, "Would that interest you at all?" He looked around playfully, "I would even bet I could teach you how to fly at some point." His voice was a low playful whisper. He winked teasingly watching her curiously, hoping she would agree. he hated the htought of her being all alone at such a fragile age.
Talk
Words;; 499
OOC/Tags;; @Hollow Kind of everywhere, it's late and the Nyquil is kicking in xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
from a place of absence - by Hollow - 05-28-2016, 01:44 PM
RE: from a place of absence - by Ilios - 05-31-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: from a place of absence - by Hollow - 06-01-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: from a place of absence - by Ilios - 06-04-2016, 04:28 AM
RE: from a place of absence - by Hollow - 06-04-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: from a place of absence - by Ilios - 06-07-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: from a place of absence - by Hollow - 06-13-2016, 06:05 PM