the Rift

be.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The creature--still sparking and now steaming--was so narrow sighted on the painted pegasus before her, companionless, that she did not even notice the owl frantically in flight over the waters. The wind, stilled by the creature's rage, suddenly roared and swirled around Alysanne and the God's messenger. Before Alysanne's green eyes, the creature began to grow. She started in the small, fragile-looking, feminine state, but began to rise above the paint's head. The body grew tall, gangly, muscles growing and bones popping. A growling, a deep and grungy sound, echoed from the creature's growing chest. "He should be with you."

Obviously, this raging creature did not truly understand the sacred bond the gods created for their equine children. This creature could not hold a bond, after all. It was some mysterious thing that it coveted, however, and the creature was gifted with being able to strengthen the bond. Pale lips lifted on the creature's face to reveal short, sharp teeth in several rows. "Hemlock needs to be here NOW!" The voice was shrill and it made the leaves on the trees shiver, and the ground shake. Sparks flew wildly from raised arms, and dust gathered around it's tree-trunk like body.

The faintest flash of brown brought the creature to some sanity, however. Yellow eyes flicked upwards and the static stopped. An eyebrow muscle raised--no hair like those forsaken humans show--and the creature began to shrink back to what it had began as. Feminine curves returned, muscles shrinking and bones popping again. "Ah, there he is." The creature murmured.

"You must forgive me for my outburst. The bond between a horse and a creature is what I hold above all else -- even my own llife. My very existence is centered around the bond. Now, tell me Alysanne, about what Hemlock means to you."

Image Credits

@Alysanne -- you can just tag the RE account instead of Mythical Request

Messages In This Thread
be. - by Random Event - 05-30-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 05-30-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 06-05-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 06-05-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 06-23-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 06-23-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 07-23-2016, 09:11 PM