the Rift

[OPEN] come fly with me

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

It was wonderful to hear Lyanna speak of her past, in a simple manner - not that there wasn’t emotion involved, of course, but it was a simple memory. One with happiness and good things. It was always a special treat to hear about the histories of everyone before Helovia - how their magics were different, who their family was. There was literally an entire world outside of this place and in wandered everyone from a whole incredible range of places and they all ended up here! “That’s good that he got you to stick to it. I was far too slippery for my sister to rope me into lessons with our mother when we were young.” Alysanne confided with a bright smile. She always just happened to be in the woods with their father at that exact time every day. Such a funny coincidence!

Then she laughed with delight at Lyanna talking about swimming to the islands. She had made that swim enough to know that it was tiring and flying across certainly would be easier. Flying would make a lot of things easier, she knew. She could get around faster, devote less time to her excursions, though she didn’t really mind the time that it took to walk north to visit Lena or east to visit Brisa.

Flying, while convenient, still seemed to be an excellent way to miss things. She could fly right over the head of someone she hadn’t seen in years and not even know it. She had long ago given up on actively waiting for him to come back, the first shadow of love and lust she knew, but there was that lingering hope. And if she was flying, why, she might miss the chance.

But she was good at stacking up the excuses to not fly, that was why she was having such a difficult time of it now!

She had to remind herself to flap her wings and actually try to stay in flight.

“Instinct.” Alysanne repeated the word with a dubious tone in her voice, raising it just a little bit so that Lyanna could hear her over the air and the beating of their wings. “What does instinct tell me about getting down?”

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

@Lyanna <3 sorry I took so long!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
come fly with me - by Alysanne - 06-01-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 06-02-2016, 09:06 AM
RE: come fly with me - by Alysanne - 06-08-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 06-12-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 06-17-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Alysanne - 06-27-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 06-28-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: come fly with me - by Alysanne - 07-20-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 07-25-2016, 01:53 PM