the Rift

[OPEN] somebody like me

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

In the air above the unicorn and his deer Mordecai continued her slow, leisurly flight. She drifted from side to side and as she did so her shadow would leave the duo before falling back over them for  a few seconds before they were back in the sunlight.  The girl did not think it rude to fly over someone, in fact some would welcome the shade she provided on such a hot day and on such unforgiving terrain as the area around the Helovia's Heart.

"Are you gonna come down here or are you waiting for me to make you?"

Make her? Make her? The very idea that he could make her do anything she didn't want was laughable, but the girl was curious. How exactly did he think he could make her do something she didn't want to do? "How you make mordecai come down?" She called as she circled overhead. "Magic?" She guessed. "Use magic on Mordecai and Mordecai turn blood to acid. Burn from inside out." The black and brindle mare warned.

As she circled she gradually descended and soon the tips of her cloven hooves were scraping against the ground, but she refused to stop because he wanted her to. Because he threatened to make her. She stared hard as she circled and she knew that she had seen the stallion before. She remembered him from the Blood Falls with Abraham and the crazy mare who had tried to pick a fight. What was his name? Something that started with 'R'?

Rob? Ronnie? Ryan? Ricky? Rikyn?

"Rikyn." The girl said and as she spoke the name she finally came to  a stop facing the unicorn. Her wings folded against her sides and she looked expectantly at the unicorn, waiting for him to tell her whether or not she was correct.

"."
Translation:

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
somebody like me - by Rikyn - 06-01-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: somebody like me - by Mordecai - 06-28-2016, 04:11 PM
RE: somebody like me - by Rikyn - 07-05-2016, 11:01 AM