the Rift

[OPEN] somebody like me

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Yes, she did remember Rikyn. She remembered his voice and the stupid look on his face. She remembered the marking on his leg and the way he carried himself. What she didn't remember was the deer and she was fairly certain that was because he didn't have it when she'd seen him in the Blood Falls. Still, she stared at the fawn for a moment, trying to place it in her memory before deciding that she'd been right. He hadn't had it the first time. Poor fawn was stuck with him now.

At least he was smart enough to know that potentially having his blood turned to acid wouldn't be pleasant. Maybe the dumb was restricted to the look on his face. But then he had to open his mouth and Mordecai was forced to rethink her last opinion. Maybe the dumb was rooted so deeply on his face that it interfered with his brain. Yes, that worked. That was why he tempted and teased her with his words and made her want to turn every ounce of fluid in his body into scolding acid that would make him writhe and scream..

But no. Not yet, at least.

"What skill?" She asked, her head cocking to the side slightly. "Skill to be ... toki?" But she doubted that he'd know the meaning of toki. It wasn't often that she found individuals in Helovia that weren't part of the Dragon's Throat that spoke Dothraki. it was likely she'd have to translate for him, so she did. "Skill at being dumb."

She waited after saying his name for some verification be it a nod of his head or a 'yeah', that she had gotten his name right even though she was confident that she had. All she got was a what and a blank stare that made her snort in amusement. "Yer tat vo vineserat anna." She said knowingly. When she'd met him the first time she'd spoken primarily in the language she was comfortable with. Dothraki was not a language that someone could so easily forget hearing. "Ishish fin Anha hash jin damsel in distress?" She hinted because she remembered Adonne quite vividly.

"."

Translation:
toki - dumb
Yer tat vo vineserat anna - you don't remember me
ishish fin anha hash jin  - maybe if i were a

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread