the Rift

[PRIVATE] to catch a spider

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
She watched him curiously for a moment as he replied. She enjoyed the snort of his dragons as the flew behind them. "So all of you can talk?" Her slender neck tilted at her curiosity as she watched him with silver eyes. He didn't really have to answer that question,since he already said that. "What do they think of me? I assume they know how I feel about them." She turned to smile admiringly at the stunning creature. "Do they have any abilities? Some of the creatures back home had powers of sorts." She watched them calmly for a moment before turning back to look where she was going.

As she asks her next question she looks at him intent on catching his expression. She smirked softly as she catches his dark look. Her refined voice is somber, "I don't doubt that." She turned her attention back to the forest around them. Wondering why he lived alone if there were herds here. What was his reasoning for being an outcast. She had a damn good reason, but did he? She glanced at him watching his expressive dark features. Her smile fell away to her thinking face. Lines creased over her forehead and around her eyes as a slight frown twisted her lips. Had she left one controlling place for another? Did she even care? She thought it was different because she would be allowed to mingle and she had picked this stallion out of countless in this land.

Her words draw the frown and face away as she faces him. His laughter causes a tight smile to pull at her mouth. She isn't happy about this question, but she doesn't have a tight enough grip on him to control his dick, 'not yet anyway.' She meets his gaze and stands her ground head lifted definitely. Her ears flick back and hold there as he answers her, she would change his future if he wanted to stay with her. For now she will allow his, mistakes, to live and claim their father. "A very wise stallion only breeds with the best. There is no point in spawn that are weak and useless. In my land they killed weak and useless foals." Her voice is dark tinted with her jealousy and mild anger.

She watches the frown as she insults the place he brought her too. When he speaks a question she eyes him ears sliding back further. Her voice reaches the level he should appreciate as she replies, "I don't trust you enough yet to reveal all of my past." She meets his eyes boldly. If he is smart he will let it go. If he can gain enough of her trust she will tell him about the twisted old croon she had been promised to, but for now she will not bend. Her body language screams her feelings with her ears almost pinned and eyes on fire.
----------------------------------------
Words;; 486
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
speaking

Messages In This Thread
to catch a spider - by Volterra - 06-02-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: to catch a spider - by Airlia - 06-16-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: to catch a spider - by Volterra - 06-17-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: to catch a spider - by Airlia - 06-30-2016, 04:17 AM
RE: to catch a spider - by Volterra - 07-02-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: to catch a spider - by Brit - 09-06-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: to catch a spider - by Airlia - 09-06-2016, 08:26 PM