the Rift

[PRIVATE] to catch a spider

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Her eyes brighten and ears prick excitedly her body quivering as the scarlet dragon moves forward. Frost and ice explode from his mouth coating a branch in thick crystal like ice. Fire burns in her art as she watches the whole act. The golden flutters down beside him and shoves the smaller away. Fire the erupts from her muzzle and melts the branch then catches the whole damn tree on fire. Her eyes dance with the flames as she watches them flicker for a moment. Then the smaller puts the fire out and she lets out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding.

"That was amazing, thank you both for sowing me!" She dipped her horned head low for a moment before looking back up at them awed. She turns to Voltterra her eyes bright with wild joy and longing. "They are the most splendid creatures I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I hope you treat them well, other wise I'll have to teach you a lesson." She winks and steps closer a smrk dancing over her features.

Men are so stupid and easy to distract. Why had her mother never allowed her to meet them? They were so... simple. 'Not to mention fun.' She wondered what he was thinking about the child thing. Did he think about it at all? Or did he think he had won, gotten her to change her mind with one very short conversation. She turns her attention back to him as he speaks. Her muzzle moves to touch his chiseled and scared chest. Her touch is light a mere teasing motion as he speaks of his family. So his father was a ruler, that would make him a prince in his own right. His mother sounded, well, insane, but relatable.

Had she not known there was an easier to take over the world? It was best wheedle your way into the heart of a male ruler. If you hated him, it was best to wait until he was a sleep, sneak in with a knife and, well, take offer with tears on your face. She smiled at the thought; lucky for her he was speaking of his sister, so he might take it in good grace. 'Not like he is paying much attention right now anyway.' As he speaks her question the mare steps closer allowing her slender royal frame to touch his, side by side, shoulder to shoulder. Her mouth reaches for his wither her tender lips brushing over his. "No, I am an only child. My parents were betrothed as foals, and kept well away from any others of the opposite gender. It was acceptable to hate each other, but if you ever laid with another..." She stepped back leaving the ending to his imagination.

As she stepped away the mare yawned suddenly exaughsted. "I think it's getting pretty late, is there anywhere acceptable to sleep?" She smirked playfully, but her body langue and eyes gave away how tired she really was. She looked around her searching for somewhere decent. Silver eyes found a slight indention in the ground near a tree, and far away from the remains of the burnt and frozen tree. Stepping closer the mare used her hoof to clear it of twigs and everything else there. She gracefully lowered her slender bodice to the ground and tucked her head in close to her thin legs. "Good night Volterra, try to behave while I sleep." A couple deep breaths later the mare was out cold, her sides moving slow and steady.
----------------------------------------
Words;; 596
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra we can end it there, or you can reply again if you want!
speaking

Messages In This Thread
to catch a spider - by Volterra - 06-02-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: to catch a spider - by Airlia - 06-16-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: to catch a spider - by Volterra - 06-17-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: to catch a spider - by Airlia - 06-30-2016, 04:17 AM
RE: to catch a spider - by Volterra - 07-02-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: to catch a spider - by Brit - 09-06-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: to catch a spider - by Airlia - 09-06-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: to catch a spider - by Volterra - 09-10-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: to catch a spider - by Airlia - 09-21-2016, 01:53 AM