the Rift

[OPEN] Fingers Crossed

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Where on earth could he be? She should have set up a meeting place at the least. She should have followed him or have had Rakt show her the way. She should should should. So many should-haves that she should write them down. Not that she could, the printed word was barely comprehensible to the tiny mare. Maybe she should learn how to read and write. Woops, yet another 'should.'

Shaking her faintly dished skull and tossing the wild forelock from her field of vision, the irritable little mare noted that she had wandered into a part of Helovia that she had yet to discover. Her mood lifting a bit as curiosity rose forth, Ovidius stared about her at the violet-dotted landscape and couldn't help but feel a small grin rise to her lips. She was well traveled, of course, her and Daddy had never had much of a home to stay in, but the wonder of finding something new, of collecting yet another experience never ceased to send a little thrill through her veins.

Heaving a sigh, Ovidius paused to roll her shoulders, physically lifting the negativity from her mind. It was a waste of time, she reasoned, to wallow in something less-than-positive when something good was right around the river bend. Giving herself a bit of a shake, the onyx lass took in her surroundings with a greater awareness, awe creeping into her golden gaze and her smile growing ever wider.

"Beautiful," she whispered, her attention so taken by the environment that she almost missed the sound of a stream to her right. Changing course, Ovi trotted toward the promise of a cool drink with a hop in her step - water was always something to cheer up for. Head raised proudly and tail twining gladly through the air, Ovidius waded carefully into the clear waters for a sip and a splash.

OPEN TO EVERYONE AND ALSO @Bathsheba -- Ovi would be glad to meet you if you're still in<3
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.