Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

Sarabi hears the falling rocks before I do. Or at least that's when we assume they are. I start to move on, just leaving it at that. Surely someone has to be out there. Somewhere... I mean, i've been hiding for so long... Surely the herd didn't up and leave me? I think of everyone that had come with the invasion. No, there is to many of them to not still be lurking somewhere. It's Sarabi who keeps watching. Maybe it's a good thing she does. Mentally she tugs at me to stop. I do, and she speaks softly. Look. I do, just as a stallion emerges from the water. My dual colored eyes widen, fearful that something had happened to him. After all, I have never seen anyone swim let alone be underwater like he had been. Are you.... Sarabi no! Sarabi had darted into the water, knowing full well I would follow.

Damn her and knowing me so well. As she swims for the stallion, I do follow her. I swear i'd follow my sister of sorts anywhere. But why did she had to drag me into the water. I swim wide, attempting to come up beside the stallion. It's only then I see his wings. Well damn, a flying one in the water really sucks. Here, put your wing over me. I'll help you to shore. I begin to swim, and Sarabi moves to try and help him on the other side. Get over here. I don't want you getting hurt. Ugh fine. Want to help. You got me in here, now you lead us out.

When we reach shore, Sarabi runs around and shakes off. I don't try to remove any of the water till I know the stallion is safety on shore. I shake lightly, part of my forelock falling across my face and green and blue eyes. What were you doing, that you ended up in the water?

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.
Sarabi speaks

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Vitani - 06-02-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Aeolus - 07-04-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Vitani - 07-04-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Aeolus - 07-05-2016, 06:58 PM