the Rift

[OPEN] Time to Come Out of Hiding

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Spluttering as water reached his nose once more the stallion continued his fight to stay above the water with his soggy wings weighing him down. Sadly this moment reminded him all too well of the last time he had gone wandering down to the ocean. Needless to say a filly had tried to kill him which had resulted in them both taking a tumble off the cliff side down into the watery depths. Well there had been a rocky ledge he had hit first before he noticed the filly in the water but anyway that was the jist of that whole fiasco. At least this was fresh water so there was no burning of his airway and eyes this time.

Splashes around him drew his attention from the watery death trap to his surroundings only to catch sight of the wolf and mare he had observed from a far. Great this was just the way he had wanted to be discovered, half drowning himself, soaking wet and clearly not looking his best but that just seemed to be the way his luck was turning out. Not being one to fight help he managed to heave his one wing over the girl's back as she had instructed as they began the swim to shore with the mare on one side and her companion on his other. It felt rather strange being this close to a girl other than his mother but hey who was he to complain when she was helping him out of his disastrous attempt at spying. Now the only question was how he was going to explain what happened without telling her that he had been watching them, cause that would just make him sound like he was a creep or something.

As his hooves finally found traction on the shoreline the brindled stallion heaved himself up onto dry land letting his wings hang heavy by his sides. Shaking his head to clear the water from his ears and eyes he managed to let his bi-coloured eyes each those of the mare who had jumped in to help him. "I was cooling off in the spray of the falls when the rocks gave way beneath my feet. Before I could get my wings out the water caught me and before I knew it I was plunging over the Falls." He admitted choosing to leave out the part where he had been watching her. "Thank you for helping me. I'm Aeolus by the way who are you?"

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Vitani •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Vitani - 06-02-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Aeolus - 07-04-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Vitani - 07-04-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Time to Come Out of Hiding - by Aeolus - 07-05-2016, 06:58 PM