the Rift

[PRIVATE] ACT V- INTERMISSION

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

SHE finds him, emerging from the early morning fog as a ghost of a being and speaking with the warmth of a real thing. Her advice, so cliche and humorous, doesn't just roll off him as it normally would. He's not filled with his normal spite. He moves his mouth, as if mulling something over, before sucking his teeth in a cluck. Still leaning against his tree he looks at her," I suppose you're right, my dear." His throat rolls out a pensive tone but his mouth quirks a dashing little grin.

She was devilish in her heavenly curves, swishing towards him, trying to pull out his deepest secrets with a smile. The fem was all sweets and smiles now but one doesn't get to be a spy by happenstance. Ron was sure that, while she might swish her tail aside for his lies, she'd just as soon slit his throat for his truths......it was invigorating. He shivers a small sort of shiver when her singsong voice slithers through the air once more. The blood knight might have been dropping panties had he been wearing them but instead he just tilts his head at her offer. The mare he'd pegged for being easily used was a tangled thicket now. She was lust, danger, love, and hate all rolled into one and his tortured soul was caught in the briars.

" You're quite right on that one. I do have one thing that I've found to be particularly trying lately, but its secret, so you'd have to swear your silence. But I warn you, its not something as happy as my current view." He cocks a serious eyebrow in her direction, waiting. The fallen angel had only alluded to his level of enchantment but he'd done so on purpose. She'd get the partial truths she sought only if he could trust her to hold them. The embrace of the fog is fast melting away now and he can't help but feel the want to move closer to her...he was still a stallion after all...but he stayed rooted to the spot. This moment was the closest thing to truth that Ron, or Calstron, had ever experienced. It was the intake of breath in excitement, the perfect balance of expectation and relief that comes on the final stretch of a race, it was everything suspense was made of and there was nothing else like it.

OOC: I am sososososooo sorry for taking so long on this. I'll love you more than anything else if you still respond. <333

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

Messages In This Thread
ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 06-03-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 06-08-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 07-20-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 08-15-2016, 01:33 AM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Raeden - 08-18-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: ACT V- INTERMISSION - by Calstron - 09-01-2016, 01:08 AM