the Rift

[OPEN] Opening doors [DT Gate Crafting Trade]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
There was an open, honest, candid, goodness about the Forger from the Throat. It glowed from the simple way he sincerely thanked the King. It billowed out from the quiet smile and ducking of head to allow him to consider and honestly answer the request for company. And, with a quiet and lopsided grin, the King opted to stay and watch the slender man pull metal from the very earth. “I’ll stay with you, Cera. I’ve not seen a Forger work, before,” his deep voice offers an explanation for how closely he watched the gold-spattered stallion.

It was intriguing, to see a man as quiet and graceful as Cera, pull hulking raw metal from the soil. The King did not even know that such raw materials abounded beneath the Edge— would they ever be able to harvest it as the Sun God allowed his Forgers to? But such (dangerously ambitious) thoughts were dashed as brilliantly emerald eyes peeked at him from beneath pale lashes.

His lopsided grin grew to a full-fledged, easy smile, “Please, do call me Tembovu. And, with the generosity you are showing the Edge by crafting this gate, I think you may ask me multiple questions,” amusement lightened his dark navy eyes as mirth lines crinkled the black skin around them. He was curious, however, as to what question the gilded Forger had for him. He didn’t know the man well, at all, and was interested to know what sort of question he would ask a King. After all, the types of questions asked often tell as much as the answers, themselves. Ears perked, face amused, and head slightly cocked, the Elephant King waited.
Tembovu
the elephant king

image | coding

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opening doors [DT Gate Crafting Trade] - by Tembovu - 06-20-2016, 11:40 PM