the Rift

[OPEN] I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
H e r t z

I sulked.

I sulked like a small little filly who's daddy had told her "no" for the first time. Baby blues shifted away from the sky that they matched nearly perfectly in hue to watch the fresh green horizon of my prison home. It was so different from the world that I had grown up in, everything so bright and full of life, rather than bone dry and sandy. I guess I couldn't complain too much, if I had to be captured and dragged somewhere against my own free will at least it was somewhere as beautiful as these lands called the Hidden Falls.

Wasn't like I had much of anyone waiting for me back home at the Throat anyway, I was the bastard child of the Island. My heritage was still one quite unknown to me, and I honestly expected it would remain that way for the rest of my life. A flash of gold and white distracted me from my nonstop sulking, the bright colors standing out like a sore thumb against the rocky backdrop of the border. Had my pouting really brought me that close to the edge of the lands that were holding me captive? Dark rimmed ears flicked forward in curiosity as I watched the stranger tiptoe along the border as if she was looking for something.

Even from this distance I could tell that she was something worth looking at and that was all it took for my midnight dipped limbs to kick start into action. Striped legs carried my lightening struck body at an easy canter towards the strange mare, banded wings tucked in to my sides, spread just enough to help keep my balance as I moved across the earth in a way I hadn't done in a while. "Looking for me babe?" Deep vocals spilled forward as I drew to a halt, cutting the mare's path into the Falls off with my quickly maturing body. Gone was the gangly yearling that would have stood here a year ago and in his place stood a thickly muscled stallion at the very beginning of his peak. A smirk tugged at the corner of my inky lips as baby blues traveled easily across the girl's body before moving back to her eyes that just added to her stunning qualities.

"Speech" 
tag ;; @Merida
words ;; --
notes ;; woo, let the fun begin
Image Credits!
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH - by Hertz - 06-03-2016, 11:25 PM