Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
M
E
R
I
D
A

As his chest smacks into my presented rump, I can not help but let my smile turn into a grin. Yes, give me what I want. The ultimate treachery against my equine loving Father. I listen as his wings snap open and his legs wrap tightly around my sides. This is it. A winged one will claim my v-card. A winged one will do dirty dirty things with me that might lead to a mixed child. I hope not, but if so I am unsure what I will do with it. Maybe I will bring it back here. Or maybe I will keep it. Who knows. For now, i'm going to enjoy this moment

-fade to black one-

As his slips from my sweaty backside, I try to hide a frown. I was enjoying this, maybe a bit to much. I turn my head and speak, encouraging him to go again. Wordlessly, he runs his lips over my back and mounts up again. Ah yes, time for some more sweet ecstasy. Who knows, maybe i'll come around regularly just to have flings with this stud.

-fade to black two-

My limbs shake as he slips from my back this time. Around this time, Miles rejoins me. He leaps back upon my back just as the stud moves to my side. I look at him, not as my father would have. Not as a lesser being. No. Not when he had just given me the more pleasurable moments in my life. But as an equal. One that should he come calling, be it for another round of fucking or as more... Well he would stand a good chance either way. "Before you disappear off on me. What is your name princess?" Princess huh? He sure has a way with words. I flash him a very tired but satisfied smile.  My name is Merida. But now, how do I find you again? and again, and again.... Miles is screaming in my mind to shut up. But what can I say? I have enjoyed this, and want to enjoy more with him. As I have nothing but your handsome good looks to go by.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem..
Image Credit

@Hertz - and if anyone from the Falls wants to come in and either chase her off or whatever :D

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Laugh In The Face of Danger! Ha ha OH - by Merida - 06-04-2016, 10:57 PM