the Rift

help with plot requested!

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
I have a few things planned for Sikeax a little ways down the road that should be occurring around late July to August(depending on IC events), but it's one of those things that I can't immediately throw her into and expect her to work with.

In short terms, I want her to grow a useful spine and maybe get towards a warrior princess idea i have for her in the possible future cough cough c':

Ideas:
 - Somehow getting her into sparring. Personally was thinking of having someone encourage her into a challenge out of anger(if they'd like, but suggestions are open)
 - I have no ideas oops c': so i'll take anything that comes to mind

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios would be more than willing to help! Maybe she could find someone in trouble and have no idea how to help, and someone, "stronger" has to help! She could confide in Ilios and he could spar with her
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Vol could piss her off enough for her to attack him? Then he could train her during the fight as he wants Zhu to have a strong mamma ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Chimera Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Just going to post this here: Mama Sikeax will be grr because mama bear syndrome? <3 -casually throws foal into danger to see what happens-