the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Flameless [Sun]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

But it wasn't the warm radiant deity who appeared, but his stouter, decidedly grumpier brother.

Well, but not really grumpier. The God of the Spark just didn't take to flattery, lies, bullshit, prolonged discussions of that which he already knew, or knew that didn't matter, etcetera, etcetera. He just didn't have the time, despite the assumptions you might make based on the magic he oversaw. If anything, because he was the God of fucking time (as his child so delicately put it), he had less of that valuable resource.

"Depends what you mean by 'works"" The God grunted, amicably sarcastic, as he appeared in a small flash of lightning. "If you meant, "oh boy, I sure do hope a God shows up to hear the musings of my mortal heart", then I suppose you're half right. I'm here, but not to hear any fairytales, kid." He appraised the girl with a skeptical look, grunted, flapped his short tail slightly, and sighed. "Then again, I'm pretty sure I'm not the God you were expecting, but that's life."

The stout God rocked back on his hooves, burped slightly, smacked his lips, and looked at Aelin once again. Her mind was an open book - the way the very young's often were - and he was tempted just to skim through the pages. To save them both time, but ... ah. She would feel cheated, might stamp her hooves and go on and on. It might even get the attention of his brothers, and that was not something he was looking to encourage. Still, the desires of her heart were clear enough to him, for he had seen them for himself in the time stream. And despite what she might be thinking, it was him that she wanted, even if she didn't know it.

He was the only one who could help her, after all.

"Magic is a tricky thing, girl. The grass always looks greener on the other side, but is it truly? Is it worth a piece of your soul to find out?"

Messages In This Thread
The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 06-08-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by God of the Spark - 06-14-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 06-20-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by God of the Spark - 06-28-2016, 10:26 AM
RE: The Flameless [Sun] - by Aelin - 07-16-2016, 05:29 AM