the Rift

[PRIVATE] dancing on quicksand

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
As she stared at her reflection, she noticed a slight splotch of color above her - flying high in the sky before descending rather fast. Eyes widen as she watches the reflection begin to grow larger and larger. She could see the bald face in the reflection, splashed with blood red. Fear raced through her body and she retracted herself from the waters edge. Blue gaze looking around at her surroundings at where she could possibly run to avoid this interaction. But by the time she looked ahead of her once again, it was too late. There he was, in all his glory (at least she thought) as he landed, ebony dipped hooves delicately placing themselves upon the red painted earth. The Blood Prince, sweat glistening off of his pelt and a strange gleam in his eyes.

They were close, all he needed to do was take one step closer to her and he could touch her. The thought made her skin ripple with fear - her swollen belly wide and large with the ever prominent “C” he had given her in their last encounter. But then, he spoke, and her jaw opened slightly in surprise. What was this show from him? Was he playing it up? She remembered when she first got to his home, how she needed to try and talk to him, to open his book - and how long it took to get a single sentence out. Was he apologizing for it? For the pain she had gone through since she realized what kind of monster he truly was?

Cal…” Her voice was soft, gentle, surprised. She wanted to tell him it didn’t matter and that she had tried her best given the situation. But she didn’t want him to think that she deserved any of it. She couldn’t apologize to him, for she had done nothing wrong. “I - I tried to help you. I wanted to help you.” She stammered, the Thief wavering in their close proximity. Able to smell his ever looming scent she had once loved. “You could’ve let me in.” Her voice was gentle, but still wavering as she took a step toward the Blood Prince, her gaze seeking his orange pools of fire. She paused for a few seconds, pushing her better judgement aside as she reached her pale muzzle out, aiming to let her exotic lined face graze the sweaty side of his neck. “I never wanted to hurt you, Cal.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Calstron
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 06-07-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 06-17-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 07-13-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 08-14-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 08-14-2016, 09:04 PM