the Rift

[PRIVATE] dancing on quicksand

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

HE was rolling in the truths of her words, lost. Their past as she saw it was strange to him. It was...insulting. She'd been his roots. No matter how much he behaved like a brute during the day he could still come back to her in the dark to be whole. She...he...the hiccup in her breathing, ever so small. He wanted to hunt her, to kill her, to bury that painful past in the ground under the earth which was his newfound strength.

But he'd come here a wreck, admitting all his deepest thoughts, so what had he expected when their power in the conversation wasn't equal from the start? hmm? What had you been expecting Cal? Absolution? For her to grovel at your hooves and worship your being you little twat? No, of course not. Emotion murders the mind, emotion murders the mind, emotion murders the mind....NO! He screams internally at his thoughts with only an external wince to show for it, just as she reaches her muzzle out. He dances away from the offer to face her. His mind, struggling not to break, turns to another option in the hopes of relieving the new foam on his shoulders,

" I...why did you do it? That ff, I, our foal? Why? " All his apologetic bluster suddenly gone. He wanted to know the truth. He knew he'd not been utterly perfect but he'd not been a tyrant to her(in his mind). " I was broken but I was not a tyrant. You ran, you fucked all my soldiers, and you...our foal. Why? Why not just send him to me?" He chokes out his last words. The thoughts that pained him most late at night. The fact that some part of him had been good with her, that it had been his best true parts, and she'd still run away. He might be infatuated with Raeden and the certain level of real she let him feel, but he'd never be honest like he'd been with this one here. She'd sliced that fear of inferiority from his childhood ever deeper, the scar re-opened and carved once more, and he was not about to let her pass the knife to Rae. The demons were all around and the only time they're let in is when you give them the space.

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr
@Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 06-07-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 06-17-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 06-18-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 07-13-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Calstron - 08-14-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: dancing on quicksand - by Rexanna - 08-14-2016, 09:04 PM