the Rift

[OPEN] New home [Joining]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
He smiled down at the sweet girl as she picks not to touch the horn on his brow. He watched her carefully as she took in his words and responded. "Here there is an even mixture of all races. I just didn't want it to surprise you later on." He smiled warmly as she showed him her greeting. Carefully he copied her lowering his golden muzzle to his chest and lifting his ivy dipped left fore up. "How is this?" His voice was deep and warm as he learned something new. He loved that she was sharing something of her customs with him. When she almost loses her balance the stallion moves to catch her, but she rights herself and he breaths a sigh of reflief.

He smiles softly as she remarks on his words of odd marking horses her. "Well, you have me, you could be my daughter." He smiles brightly at the thought of having another child. "You wont be small forever, and even if you don't grow very tall that's ok. You're perfect just as you are." He grined and dropped his head looking around playfully before speaking once more, "One of the best fighters in our herd is a ver small mare, even shorter than I am!" He smiled hoping that would cheer her up. "Good, they have to be good and strong before I'll take you flying." He smiled softly sure she would work very hard to take to the skies.

As his muzzle brushes her chest he can see the tears in her stunning green eyes. He laughs warmly as she dances away from him and down the path he had found her own. Luckily she is going the right way so he doesn't have to possibly hurt her feelings. "Yes ma'am we can go right now." He grins playfully before trotting ahead of her towards home. He spoke as they travled, explaining about the animals and plants they passed (to the best of his knowledge.)

Time seemed to fly by and before he knew it they were at the sands outside fo the Throat. "It's it over there." He pointed with his muzzle. "Someone will be along shortly to take you across. You're welcome to stay with me at night and explore every inch of our home." He smiled brightly down at her. "I can make this go faster. Stay right here and I'll be back in a flash, okay?" He made sure she agreed before running down the beach and leaping into the sky. Carefully he sored over the thraot and called out, asking any others below to come and welcome the new girl. Satisfied the powerful stud flew back to his charge and carefully landed beside her. "It shouldn't be long now." He smiled brightly down at her.

Speech
Words;; 467
OOC/Tags;;  @Hollow sorry if it kind of sucks xD And sorry about the double tag!
Ilios
Dear father, In my heart I know I failed you, but you left me here alone
/ image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Hollow Posts: 7
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1 (Birdsong)
Istina

Watching Ilios mimic her demonstration brightens her outlook and opinion of him even more than his previous kindness. Eagerly she exclaims, “That was perfect!” Her lips curl upward in a face splitting smile. I hope he is always this way. The filly thinks to herself, hoping that the stallion will always be so friendly and nice to her. The constant ridicule under her mother’s care dampened her willingness to greet strangers as openly as she used to but since Radika’s death Hollow is relearning how to share herself with others without fear. Radika’s cruel treatment of her didn’t take away all of what makes Hollow herself and she finds herself silently thanking the gods she doesn’t know exist for that.

Her laughter fills the air as forest eyes sparkle, “You’re right! I look more like you than my real dad!” She pauses and tilts her head to one side, “Do you have kids?” Suddenly nervous about intruding on another family and not being welcome outside of his wingspan causes her to mentally shrink away. The thought is pushed back quickly though…how could anyone related to him be unkind? The ever present smile blooms on her chocolate features and she stretches out her wings once more. “Ooh, can I meet her sometime?”Her tone is lined with open curiosity as to how someone apparently so small could ever be such a good fighter.

Hollow waits for him to come too and when he sets off in the same direction she did, she giggles lightly..amused by her “mysterious knowledge” of the correct path. “Thank you Ilios!” She shouts in her usual “I’m a child and I love it” way. Briefly she wonders how long the journey will take and is sorrowful that she can’t fly and make it go faster. To her thinking it must be awful to have to walk everywhere but it is worse to have the option of flight and be unable to use it. She soaked up his words as he educated her about the various life forms they came across that he was familiar with. I never thought I would miss school! The filly smiles ruefully at the notion.

Before she knew it, her guide came to a stop and pointed off the shore. Her new home is on an island? He keeps speaking and she holds the questions forming in the back of her mind until he is finished. Unfortunately for the patient filly, Ilios immediately seeks to fly over to the island and she finds her head nodding in agreement. He takes off and she stands there on the shoreline staring at the sky anxiously awaiting his return and keeping her ears alert for any sound of trouble. As soon as he lands she flits to his side, surprised by how much she missed his presence during those short minutes. “How will I get there? I can’t fly…” Her nerves cause her voice to shake a bit but she regains control after forcefully clearing her throat. “Ilios, please don’t leave me again.” Hollow’s voice remains steady but the tone is whisper soft as she tries to press herself into his side. I guess I’m more of a chicken than I thought

@Ilios

OOC: Your post was lovely! <3

*Tag me in all replies please
**Powerplay outside of fighting permitted
*All magic and force permitted barring serious injury and/or death