the Rift

Red Stains [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

Before the poor heart marked steed could reply a mare of brown and white qualities appeared. d'Artagnan rather prudently noted the ominous looking horns that filled her overo face, all six as sharp as a dagger point. He grumbled something quietly under his breath about the viscous nature of unicorn mares before giving her a sceptical glance as she joined his laughter. Maybe not all is lost a small smile touched his lips at the sarcasm laced into her voice, happy to know their species grew strong even without a land to call their own. With Mauja apparently absent from the scene, to which the bay did worry over, leaving affairs of reclaiming the land to a mare like Psyche was not something d'Artagnan liked much. He looked at the two with interest, would they follow her? Or should he take up the former King's banner and lead them himself. He left the thought stewing in his mind and turned his attention back to his new company.

"Valentine... Was your mother delirious at the time of your birth?" His eyes twinkled with humour but there was no malicious intent there, he wondered briefly if the steed was made fun of most of the time. The shade snorted then and let the matter drop, his attention turning to introductions instead.

"Forgive my jests brother. I'm d'Artagnan the Nightshade" dual oculars looked at the mare then, deliberately giving her horns an appreciating gaze. "I wonder if you're as quick with those horns as you are with your tongue" the comment was meant as a compliment in the shade's own way. It was rare to meet one with a similar humour and rather refreshing after life's dull events. Dark folds of mane flopped to one side as he cocked his head at the paint, "what do they call you?"

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-19-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Sorcha - 10-22-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by d'Artagnan - 10-26-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Sorcha - 10-27-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 10-31-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Rapha - 11-01-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 11-30-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Red Stains [open] - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 09:58 PM