the Rift

[PRIVATE] when it gets dark out

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

It was as he was leaving that his first son came to him. As the dark was at last setting, as he was wandering further and further from the Basin, the place that was no longer home. Cold pricked him in a kind way, urging him to step faster as he moved towards some sort of shelter: the old frozen arch.

It seemed that time had forgotten the landmark, but Ashamin the Clovenheart had not. As he and his companions rested, armor scattered and sarong draped, the last light filtering through stars shone through the icy ceiling and made odd patterns in their wide eyes. The trio was for the first time nearly alone. Save for the company of each other, they were in some ways very unattached.

But Ashamin still had his loyalties, and so when he saw his son outside the entrance to the cave, in the hostile wild of the steppe, he did not hesitate to call out and rush forth. Rein, the sweet child whom he loved so and saw so little, was a sight for sore eyes.

"Rein!" the Clovenheart called, tail a white banner as he trotted out of the cave. "My son, let me speak with you!" His tone held urgency, for Ashamin knew that the matter of his leaving the Basin needed to be dealt with swiftly and carefully. He could not bear to have Rein turned against him, and just as it was important for Hotaru to know she was still loved, it was important for Rein to know the same.

The buck's black eyes glittered in the growing dark, their usually cold and impenetrable expression painted over with joy. At last, he could speak with his son.

A S H A M I N

image credit || Tags:

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
when it gets dark out - by Rein - 06-08-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Ashamin - 06-09-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Rein - 06-09-2016, 10:17 AM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Ashamin - 06-13-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Rein - 06-13-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: when it gets dark out - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 01:38 PM