Ravel Posts: 15
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: III
Eshye
@Auriel
by azagus

please teach me gently
how to breathe

Her ears flickered as she heard the sound of large wings working overhead. For a fleeting moment, the feeling of empty loneliness in the pit of her stomach had fear for company. It faded away and took a bit of the loneliness with it, leaving her turning her face to greet this creature as the wing sounds grew louder.

This being breathed heavily, and Ravel was thankful. If she had to fight, at least she might have some advantage.Of course, running was not quite an option for her, though she considered it still. But her brother’s words comforted her, reminded her to be brave.

And then a voice escaped her company and Ravel almost sighed with relief. This being did not seem to be a threat, at least not just yet, and Ravel nodded shortly. “Hello,” she echoed. The word was soft, hollow, and was quickly carried away on the wind.

Then she tried again, with a smile, “I am Ravel.” These words were softer yet, but the wind could not take them away so easily. She lifted her head up quite high and aimed her eyes at Auriel as best as she could, staring over the top of the captain’s back. “Am I mistaken when I assume this is Helovia’s Threshold?”

She was overwhelmingly hopeful, and the feeling filled her up until she was sure she could not move. But move she did, as she blinked, hiding and revealing those pale eyes of hers in a slow, slow blink.
★ harm her if it pleases you,
but death is not ready for her yet

Messages In This Thread
missing yesterday - by Ravel - 06-09-2016, 07:03 AM
RE: missing yesterday - by Auriel - 06-09-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: missing yesterday - by Ravel - 06-09-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: missing yesterday - by Auriel - 06-09-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: missing yesterday - by Ravel - 06-10-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: missing yesterday - by Auriel - 06-10-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: missing yesterday - by Ravel - 06-10-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: missing yesterday - by Auriel - 06-11-2016, 09:08 PM