the Rift

WANT AN ORI X TEMBO BABY?

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
Hello friends, it is time!

So Tembovu and Orithia are accidentally soul mates and are going to sort of accidentally have a child.

or two

BUT THE SECOND ONE IS UP TO YOOOOOOUU

So I already have the design ( riiiiiiight HERE )

So if you're interested, keep reading<3

The pair will be identical twins, though one will be male and the other female. Here's the general info

Name: Kyrkogrimmen (kirk-oh-grimm-en) - Kyrk, Grimme, and Kogi are also acceptable :*
Projected Height: 18.0hh - just like daaad~~
Personality: Suffers from social anxiety and is terrified of displeasing others. Scared of eye contact (Madrigal believes that eye contact is how you steal souls). Very quiet, often hiding, watches others to experience life, may or may not stalk those that he likes, crafts gifts for people and leaves them in their favorite places then hides to watch their reaction. Hides his face beneath Madrigal's wings often. Very, very sweet.
Played By: Me c:

Name: Madrigal (Mad-drihg-ahl) - Driggie by those she loves
Projected Height: 17.2hh LIKE DAAAAD but a noticeably lighter build.
Personality: Haven't hashed out too much, but will eventually carry around a little lantern-looking thing that she collects sparkly things and smoke and teeth and tiny bones inside of because she thinks that each of those little things is tied to a soul and if you can put enough of them together, you can create a whole new creature. She is very superstitious and guards her brother. She believes that if you do it just right, if you find the right recipe, you can breathe souls into things and make them living. She also believes that she can collect or steal souls and keep them in her little lantern case or in little figurines that Kyrkogrimmen makes. Probably a little harder than Kyrk and probably the only person that calls him Kogi<3
Played by: WHHOOOOOOKNOWWWWWSSSS

The two of them!
Very involved with one another as well as their parents and the World's Edge. There's a slight plot where Orithia and @Rexanna are brought together in friendship through the children and that can be hashed out later, but just so you know :*

Kyrk is VERY influenced by his sister and follows along in her superstitions and beliefs in witchcraft. They practice making tinctures and talismans and painting sigils on one another's bodies (sometimes in mud, sometimes in ink, sometimes in blood. it all depends on the mood :P) The two of them are sneaky little kooks and I can't wait for them to come around.

SO what @Smitty and I are looking for is someone who will be active with lil Madrigal. We want a lot of IC development and a lot of interaction with Kogi. We would love someone who is able to communicate often and can show a good commitment to this little family unit we're building.

WHATCHU FINK, FRIENDS? ANYONE INTERESTED?

If we can't find anyone suitable, I'll play Driggie on loan until we can find someone<3
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo

prissy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'2 :: 18
prissy
SCREAMING
i'm interestedddd

Imani Posts: 16
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: 6 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Rien
AAAAAAH. At first I wanted to play her, but the more I read the more I realized I want to have them plot with Imani! XD I shall be stalking for them.

Dressy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'4 :: 20
Dressy
OMG I would love to play this little baby!!!!!!!! I have been wanting a Teb baby ( Eyes Smitty) I have been looking to add another to my play list!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Eris
@Prissy @Dressy

(ANYONE ELSE IS ALSO FREE TO JOIN)

Okay so both of you are super rad candidates and I'm not good at making choices, so if either of you wouldn't mind doing a small (or big, whichever, tbh) audition post, I'll be able to deduce a bit better~

SO THE SETTING IS

Mostly up to you. I just want a few key points in the post/behavior -
* Kyrkogrimmen has gotta be in there, you can powerplay him however you want, this is just about Madrigal and how you play her out~~
* Gotta be some mention of her weird obsession with souls/little shiny things and their relation to souls/her superstitions
* Gotta be while they are still widdle~

okie doke, there's no real timeline on this ^.^
xoxo

Dressy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'4 :: 20
Dressy
If you are afraid of the darkness……

Pale purple orbs looked to the new world around. Her small hooves moved her tender body through the brush of the land.  Madrigal lead the way for her brother, marking the small path they were taking. Her horned skull turned back quickly to make sure he was still close to her. "Come on Grimme I promise mom and dad won’t be mad at us!" Her small voice playfully pulled at her brother as she trotted forward. Small black hooves carried her growing body further and further away from their home. After a while she came to a halt waiting on her brother to catch up to her side. A soft smile creeps across her deep chocolate maw, as he finally came to a halt next to her. He was so much more reserved than her own self. Most of the time Mad would find him lurking in the shadows just watching the world around him. "I told you everything would be okay." She chuckled brightly as the small filly walked forward. Their path was soon cut off by another creature.

Purple orbs widened as it looked upon the two foals. Its antlers towered above them, and the beast’s cloven hooves did not move an inch. Her small horned skull looked over to her brother quickly, to see how he would reach. The young boy was already hiding behind his sister waiting for her to make the move. Mad watched the beast for a moment until it looked into her deep purple eyes. The large eyes were black and cold, and she was frozen. Her orbs finally broke the gaze of the antlered beast and she quietly squeaked out a few words. "It is trying to steal our souls… whatever you do Grimme don’t look it in the eyes ." The young voice shook a bit in fear. Was too late for them? Black eyes did not leave the children until Madrigal jumped at the beast. Her head was tucked to her small chest, and weak rear legs sprung her forward. "You can’t have our souls ! Be gone!"  Just like that the deer jumped away springing through the woods.

A small sigh of relief left her maw as she looked to her brother. "I told you I would always protect you. Come on let’s go this way.." She tried to smile, but as she turned around Mad knew that was a close call. That deer was going to try to take their soul before she could harness its. Small goat horns shook softly. They were trying to get the horror of its black soul piercing eyes out of her skull. It was not long until they came to a small clearing. What the small filly saw next amazed her. Wide eyes brightened and her hooves could not carry her body fast enough. She was headed towards the magic soul keeper. For a moment she almost forgot about her brother because the beauty was unreal. Amazed eyes watched the soul lights twinkle and sparkle across the mirror like surface. Mad lowered her deep chocolate nose to try and touch the soul light, but it just rippled and ran away from her. "No come back please….." The small voice whispered softly as she waited for them. Soon the ripples were gone and the souls returned to their path along the surface. "Look Grimme it is a place where souls gather." Madrigal motioned for her brother to come look at the soul lights. She smiled with a warm happy feeling deep in her chest. There was something special she felt when she looked at the soul lights. They were flickering across the perfect mirror surface in a line like pattern. The chocolate filly could not explain it, but she just felt like she was their keeper. The soul lights wanted her to harness their powers and use them. Madrigal knew she had to find a way to make that possible.
"Talk."
You are afraid of your own soul
image credits

Eris
Okay you two, you guys made it difficult, but after some deliberation, apple cider, bunny pets and more deliberation, it's been decided that @Prissy is gonna play little Madrigal. (She pmed her audition to Smitty and I) 

@Dressy thank you so much for expressing so much interest in our sweet girl!! Your post was a lot of fun and I hope Ori wants more kids bc I'm throwing one at you if so :P 

So yeah! I'll let this thread be, then. Prissy, I'll let you know when the babes are ready to pop out the oven as the breeding thread is in the works right now! Love y'all ~
xoxo

prissy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'2 :: 18
prissy
AHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH ERIS <333333