the Rift

help for a sad sorry sap

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
So I think Lyanna needs some plots/help to stop being pathetic and sad all the time. 

Currently, she wanders around aimlessly debating what life would have been like if she moved to the Throat instead of the Edge, but feeling guilty for thinking that and figuring it would all suck either way. So she could potentially use people to either convince her to stay in the Edge (she's convinced she's crashing into some giant family that let her in out of too much kindness and no other reason), or convince her to leave and go elsewhere. 

She would definitely love anyone that's interested in teaching her about Helovia and/or healing so she feels less stupid here.

And more generically, she could also use friends and maybe some potential love interests. She's still hung up on Apollo who she met once super briefly and it's probably not all that healthy. Haha

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
When Banjo's done with the Threshold, I'd love for him to meet Lyanna if you're interested? He's a cheery fella who would love to coax a pretty smile from her :)

Eaglecry Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 18.1hh :: 23
Eagle
Eredhes will liven up her party ! Once i finish her profile

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Lyanna and Glasgow could be friends!!
She doesnt know a lot about history, but she does have an interesting past (full of sadness and silly things) that perhaps they could work on getting over together? She's been rather cheery lately, getting promoted and what not. But might be an idea since theyre both in the edge? :D

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Lyanna could meet anyone of my guys if she wanted to <3
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
she can be bffs with @Auriel if she wants but Auri doesn't know muchhhh :I
Agnodice knows all the things about healing tho if you'd rather have a Lyanna & Aggy study session!

she could meet both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
She could meet Ilios or Astarot! They are both fun and nice! Ilios is a super gentleman

Kyra
Wow, so much love! Thanks guys :)

@Riven I saw him in the Threshold and was thinking of shoving someone his way. He looks fun. I could send Lyanna his way if you want, and it'd be an excuse for them to meet. Then they could always hang out later no matter what path he picks. :)

@Eagle That sounds good to me! Let me know when you are done/where to find her.

@Skylark That sounds perfect. She could use some Edge friends. I'm going to be sitting in my bed doing nothing at all tomorrow, because I'm tired and refused to move. Haha. So I can toss up a post for her in the Edge, unless you get bored and feel like beating me to it.

@Brisa Did you have any recommendations? I'm pretty open to anyone. If you don't have ideas, I could put up a starter post somewhere and you could pick whoever struck your muse in response

@Agnodice Did Lyanna and Auriel meet really briefly, a while back? I feel like they did, but I may not actually remember correctly. Either way, they should run into each other. But maybe Agnodice first? Lyanna would love to pick someone's brain about healing. Do you want to start a thread somewhere? If not, I will work my way through this list and get a starter up, haha.

@Astarot Either of them look good! Did you have a preference? Lyanna's good at nice and polite and hanging with super gentelman, but I'm not against her meeting horses that might actually force her to grow a spine or anything either, haha. If you don't have a preference, I can do another starter somewhere (it may take me a little while to work my way through this list...) and you can pick whoever suits your muse in reply?

Please tag in all posts
Image by Kiki

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
Sounds tops :) We'd love that!

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Sounds great @Lyanna :D I'm out and about right now, not sure when ill be back, so if you had time to start it that would be perfect :)

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
I should be pretty free all this week! I don't mind they both have their good traits lol. I also have Cowboy if your interested in some odd posts from him xD He has changed one me but might be nice or mean xD You can pick who!

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
@Lyanna auri and lyanna met once I'm pretty sure..but yeah I can get a thread up for Aggy and Lyanna sometime today or tomorrow :D
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If you were able to start a thread and let me know I can definitely pop in with someone for you :)
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Laine Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'10" :: 25
Laine
Castor would meet her :) He's pretty into trying to cheer people up, Also a bit of "DUUUUDE The Throat is the BEST you should come!"

Kyra
@Laine - sorry, I forgot to check this, haha. If you still want, I'd love for Castor and Lyanna to meet though! Let me know, and I can throw a post up somewhere

Please tag in all posts
Image by Kiki