[OPEN] moving past ghosts

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I'm sitting pretty in my brand new scars,
and you'll never know —
It’s a pleasure to properly meet you.

Glasgow nods to the pegasus, offering a smile in return for her own as gratitude that she wasn’t the only one to enjoy the old age joke. It had been awhile since the scarred mare had gotten the chance to talk to someone that wasn’t some sort of business or another. She had the tendency to stick to herself, but with her recent promotion it had granted her the ideas that perhaps she could go out and be a bit more prominent in the place she had called home for more than a year. As Lyanna spoke of the painting lesson, Glasgow turned her head to look upon the glass wall with the shattering remnants littered across the ground, glittering with hope of what had been, and what could inevitably be.It is. I’m glad you enjoyed it. It was a bit out of my comfort zone, but it seemed to have been taken well. That’s all I can ask for.” She admitted, turning her heavy horned head to face the mare again. The broken piece of the first horn that lined her face glinting with the movement.

She listened as Lyanna spoke more, patient and grateful to have an actual conversation. Nodding to her, Glasgow offered another smile. “I wish I had been blessed with the ability to fly. Alas, that was gifted to my sister.” Her smile faltered slightly before she shook her head and turned her attention back to the glass wall. “I can show you some of my favorite spots if you’d like?” She questioned, tilting her head to look upon the mare with her glassy orbs. Her smile still visible on her face - aside from the ones gifted of the scars.

Her chest felt slightly tight at the mention of her sister. She hadn’t told anyone that she had a sibling, aside from Abaddon. No one in the Edge knew of her situation upon her arrival to Helovia - her skepticism with the Gods and the hardships that came with losing your family member after fighting so hard to protect them. An ear flickered backward at the memory, a slight showing of the frustration that had wrapped itself tight within her chest, only showing in the most inconvenient times. Perhaps talking about it would help, but she always assumed the worst as of late - and imagined that no one would understand her situation. Regardless, the Glazier would be surprised at how much other’s did understand in different circumstances.

"Talk."
—if you
don't ever
try again.
image credits

@Lyanna she did introduce herself :D no worries though, I had to double check. xD

Messages In This Thread
moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-12-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 06-12-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-14-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 06-14-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-17-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 06-25-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 06-28-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 07-19-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 08-03-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Glasgow - 08-13-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: moving past ghosts - by Lyanna - 09-04-2016, 01:54 PM