the Rift

[OPEN] at the water's edge

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
Eat me up,
I'm dead inside.
'Come' she says and Bathsheba watches with interest as she begins to wade deeper into the waves, licking, crashing, loving on that red skin, painting it blue. So very blue, the girl takes a moment to twist around, pale eyes taking in the greys and whites that mottle and shape her own unique colors. Not like hers though, not like- "What is your name?" she asked as young legs directed her out to deeper waters alongside the mare. The mares whose skin began an eerie ascent into deeper shades of blue with robust purples highlighting joints and soft point. Amazement was becoming second nature as she followed without question, not an ounce of fear or concern went into the possibility of being drowned. Surely if the mare meant her harm than she would have done it already, if anything she seemed vaguely vexed that the filly had even showed up.

She knew this though, knew the familiar kneading motion of hard, liquid pressure against sore and aching muscles. Muscles she had taken to ignoring for a moment of excitement. They meandered slowly until it was no more than her head rising up from the lilting waves as compared to the larger mares back. She could smell the faint scent of her own fear and did what she could to compose herself, surely this mare would have done the deed by now if murder was her goal. "Oh... uhm. Well I haven't really seen much magic actually. But I hear about it all the time, and my Mother speaks of wonderful, fantastical things that magic can do." She responds, inhaling sharply against the soft massage of the ocean "The shadows are the best places to hide, so others can't find me. That's what my mother says. I pretend like I can do magic with them sometimes, since the meeting anyway. I want companion magic too! I want to be able to make the shadows dance and a companion to sing."

@Syrena it's fine! This is trash so we'll call it even :D

Messages In This Thread
at the water's edge - by Syrena - 06-12-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Bathsheba - 06-17-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: at the water's edge - by Syrena - 06-23-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Bathsheba - 07-03-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Syrena - 07-08-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: at the water's edge - by Bathsheba - 07-08-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Syrena - 08-03-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: at the water's edge - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: at the water's edge - by Syrena - 08-07-2016, 04:58 PM