the Rift

[OPEN] let's play pretend

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

Glad that Lyanna decided to let the pair of them tag along with her she took a few tentative steps forward before continuing along hoping the girl would follow. In a maze such as this there was no way to just see over the walls and find your way to the exit, no she was just too short for that. Maybe someone taller than her might be able to but for her it was about as impossible as her learning to fly. She had always imagined herself being tall like her dad had been when she was younger but much to her disappointment she had taken after her mother and stayed on the shorter end of the spectrum. Granted she would never be able to know for certain with both her parents being gone but she could always imagine what things would have been like.

Pushing the sadness of her past away from her train of thoughts she instead concentrated on not walking into a wall or tripping herself on any of the bushes. Damn things seemed to pop up in the strangest places possible and of course she would be the first one to find them. At least back home she knew the place like the back of her own hoof so she was able to avoid those freak accidents while in front of others. Though there would likely be the day that she was lost in her own little world and would manage to embarass herself in some way shape or form.

"The World's Edge is a nice place, I used to live there awhile ago." She offered choosing not to bring up thoughts about the invasion and all that had happened back in those dark times. "You probably know the place better than you think you do. I was horrible when I first came here and I still manage to get myself all turned around." Chuckling at the memories of the days she used to manage to get herself lost while still in the Edge. She had always been hopeless at directions but thankfully with time she had gotten a little better as long as today's adventure wasn't being used as any example.

Thinking about home put a gentle smile on her face as she came up with the right words to describe it all. "The Falls is almost a place you have to see to believe. Between the cascading waterfalls and the lush greenery there is really something for everyone. You should come see it sometime." She offered watching as Hikari went bounding off ahead of the pair of them to search out the route for anything of interest.

@Lyanna
"Brisa Speaks"
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
let's play pretend - by Lyanna - 06-12-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: let's play pretend - by Brisa - 06-12-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: let's play pretend - by Lyanna - 06-14-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: let's play pretend - by Brisa - 06-14-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: let's play pretend - by Lyanna - 06-28-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: let's play pretend - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: let's play pretend - by Lyanna - 07-07-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: let's play pretend - by Brisa - 07-12-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: let's play pretend - by Lyanna - 08-01-2016, 01:53 PM