the Rift

[PRIVATE] The deed is done

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox

His cracked hooves stepped an inch closer to the inside of the cave. Deep gray eyes looked at the ground and the stone filled his cold eyes. In of them laid the herbs he traveled so far for. They were wonders of Helovia and they were not easy to find. Some hide in the darkest cornered of the magic ill lands. Cold broken eyes looked to the bay mare and he tried to smile a tattered worn smile. Dread locked tresses hung over his neck from the wind tossed frozen journey. “My trip went well. They can be difficult to find so me should grow these instead of trying to find them. I'm just relieved now that I am home... .” Dusted stone eyes turned to look past the bay mare for a moment. His heavy crown lifted to level out with his muscled withers.

Fist they fell upon the blood coursing herb, and his memory went back to the small filly who attacked Rein. His demonic skull lifted higher as he pushed the pulsing blood like plant forward to the mare. “This one is an odd plant. It pulses with the the crimson like substance in our veins, but it is not blood. It is filled with life and a substance that could sustain life. This plant can make you feel like your prime condition when your starving. It gives you all the vitamins and minerals that life need, but all of them are found in one small plant. This would work for our warriors on the battle field. I call it the planta vitae, or you would know it as Plant or Life. This can be found in the thick brush and briers of the Blood Falls .” Latin words rolled off his tongue as he looked to the next plant.

Stone eyes found their way to the off purple berries and leaves of a short stalk like plant. He remembered the blistering winds of the Rip Tide Isles. Tangled tresses flicked across his scared back as he pushed the next plant forward.
“This one will help out any winged beast in the Basin. The odd berries can be spread across tattered feathers or wings and the leaves are what you eat. Using both together causes the feather and wing growth to re build what ever was damaged. It is found in the Rip Tide Isle, and I do not recommend traveling there. The Plant is hidden in the rocks and thick brush of the land. I call it
cornu herba or Wing Herb.”
A sigh left his maw, weary and tired hooves settled under his weight.

The last herb was found close to home and it had a frozen look to it. The leaves looked like they were trapped in ice and the only sign of life was the peachy pink berries. A cracked hoof pushed this last herb forward. “This one is found close to home. It is concealed withing the frozen rocks of the Steppe. It has the affects that give you a surreal like feel. eating the berries can take away all stress and worry you might have. It calms you down almost the second you swallow the odd sweet berries. It does not make you high nor out of it in any way. I call it sedatio herba or Calming Herb.” After the demonic beast finished speaking he looked to the sweet bay mare. “I hope these are what you were looking for...”

Herb finding threads::

1:: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=23115

2:: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=22397

3:: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=22505

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@ Lena

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
The deed is done - by Mortuus Nox - 06-12-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: The deed is done - by Lena - 06-15-2016, 05:36 AM
RE: The deed is done - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: The deed is done - by Lena - 07-13-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: The deed is done - by Mortuus Nox - 08-02-2016, 10:30 PM