the Rift

[OPEN] i will take your side

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
never one
without the other
Snakes writhed and grew as flames that licked the air along her back. Her gaze was set on the slight movement of that brush as she stood and turned her attention to what had done it and why in the first place. A grumble escaped the little ink dipped filly’s lips, ivory marred face scanning the shrubbery as her and Kianzo walked toward it in time, in a strangely perfect mechanical kind of way. As they approached, her eyes stuck to the mere strangeness of how this beast looked while Kianzo began to speak. A smirk began to grow on her own pink splattered lips before he was cut short by a deeper darker voice. Her head immediately swivelled and ears flicked back, ivory rimmed tulips sitting flush to her skull for a moment as she thought about stepping back and leaving.

But no, she wouldn’t. Kianzo, equally as confused, shot glances to everyone in this little introduction. A snort of frustration escaped the tiny filly as she stamped her hoof in the grass. “SOMEBODY had to have done it.” She growled, the sound not menacing at all but the anger that resided within her chest was enough for her to at least try to sound mean. Oceanic eyes sought out Kianzo’s for a brief moment until she scanned the tiny deer that had begun to circle them. She flicked her ebony tuft of a tail in her tiny rage as Kianzo spoke to the painted stranger. Tilting her head as she watched the older stallion, his eyes were so very dark. She pulled her eyes away from him, away from the darkness and unease she felt in her breast as she looked to Ru’in. A sharp glare crossing her features as the snakes writhed along her back even more. Then, leaning into the Kianzo, pressing her spotted body against him she turned her head to him. “Maybe we should go…” She whispered for only him to hear, unsure of where they could really go.

She regretted leaving Mother at this point. If they hadn’t left, she wouldn’t have been pushed over and they wouldn’t be in this awkward situation being surrounded by much larger creatures than either her or her brother could handle. They didn’t have anything of use that she knew of. Her magic was weak and harmless. Her brother, had none as far as she knew, but she did know when to back away from an encounter they couldn’t win. A sharp snort escaped her for a moment as she pulled her head away from her brother and glared at the much larger stallion. “You can’t hurt us. Mother will be very upset.” She praised. “And our papa’s a King.” She tossed her head up tall, pride radiating through her. Yet, the fact that neither her Thief of a mother or King of a father were here to prove it.

"Talk."
kianzo
and
kiada
image credits  ||  coding

@Ru’in @Ashamin @Kianzo

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
i will take your side - by Kiada - 06-13-2016, 11:21 AM