the Rift

Wrap your arms around me.

Chaska Posts: 9
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hands :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: Novice
Chaska
The golden buckskin sabino pegasus had been following the roo's scent through the threshold, still not wanting to be alone. There was no more distinct aroma then Banjo's that was for sure. He was easy to track even without his scent, he left very unique prints. Chaska kept his molted wings close to his body as he moved towards the strong scent. The stallion was ducking under trees when a new scent flooded his nostils. Female? He thought quizzically.

The mature stallion gingerly stepped around twigs and brush as he neared the mixing scents. Before he say anything his sensitive ebony ears caught a voice. With auds shoved forward he caught only a feminine voice saying a name, 'Adelis'. A friendly smile played across his features as he broke through the low branches and brush.

Chaska nodded his head at his new herd mate before he spoke, "Banj! I have been lookin for ya. I umm...had a question about our herd or group? But it can wait I see you are busy." He looked at the antlered female. She looked so malnourished but her stomach was swollen. 'Hmm' the golden stallion wondered but would not be so rude as to ask.

Instead he turned his body towards her and observed her closer. The thin doe has a impressively long wavy locks and puckering scars riddling her lean frame. A large scar ran from her right eye to her nostril. The stallion sighed sympathetically 'She must have had a hard life. I must be gentle to her, very kind at the very least.' Chaska rested his emerald orbs on the doe's hip. She seemed soaked with dew, no it was not dewy or foggy at the moment. Chaska looked closer, it was beads of sweat running off of the poor fae. But it was not so warm?

Chaska made a quick decision and unfolded his large black and white molted feathered wings ever so slowly until they were over his head. "Excuse me miss, I have noticed you are sweating profusely and I only wish to help. My name is Chaska and you see these wings are better than the small amount of breeze that passes through these woods. If it is too much just tell me so and I will stop. I will not hurt you, I promise." the golden male stated before he extended his plumage and turned them sideways. He looked at the fragile creature before him once more before he began moving his wings slowly at first. He built up some speed until be began to hear swooshing from his personal fan. He stayed at a steady pace for a few minutes hoping he wasn't scaring the female. His ebony mane wisped around from the steady fanning of Chaska's plumage. The sabino pegasus watched the face of the doe carefully for any uncomfortable gestures or displeasure.

"A promise means EVERYTHING. But once it is broken, sorry means NOTHING."

[Image: chaskadasize_by_bonjourbunnie-dabox3w.png]

Messages In This Thread
Wrap your arms around me. - by Adelis - 06-13-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Banjo - 06-16-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Adelis - 06-28-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Chaska - 07-01-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Wrap your arms around me. - by Banjo - 07-02-2016, 05:24 AM