the Rift

A Mothers Plead

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

OOC

Welcome to helovia, Chaska! I'm very excited to RP with you. Please let me know if you have any questions and if you just want to chat you can add me on skype at j.s.n.y. , I love to talk with people. :) Just so you know, the character's name is typically your account name and your OOC name is something different, so you should let the admins know when you fill out the application that Chaska is your character's name. Also, heads up, we have a minimum of 250 words per post.

ASHAMIN
BEAUTY IS PERCEPTION

This newcomer was not the only one who had traveled to Helovia at their parents' insistence. Ashamin moved through this land now only because of his father's command, made now over a year ago: do not be alone, my son. The Clovenheart had not dared question his father, and after his death there had been no option to obey, so here he was.

Asleep in the day like a bona-fide bat, and then so very rudely awakened by a new friend.

But it wasn't his fault that his body had adjusted to young Lochan's nocturnal schedule. Even now that the cerndyr was older Ashamin was still more accustomed to being awake in the night hours. His role as a haruspex had put the nail in that coffin, and he saw little reason to change his ways. After all, he was free, now.

Still, when Banjo called out for him and pulled him from sleep he would have been loathe to ignore him. It was true that they were meant to be independent of each other, but Ashamin suspected that Banjo wouldn't call his name out into the wilderness without good reason. So he dragged himself out of the shadows and towards the faint sounds of Banjo's rather distinct voice somewhere off in the distance. When Lochan and Rakt lagged he brushed their chests with the tip of his tail to stir them from their light sleeps and urge them to follow. Lochan was quicker to obey but more sluggish in his step; Rakt, of course, was the opposite.

By the time the Clovenheart found his kangaroo partner in crime, Banjo had already apparently struck up a bit of a conversation with the newcomer. Not finding much need to introduce himself after Banjo already had, Ashamin moved into the conversation with relative ease. His companions were too tired to raise complaint at not being formally named before new company.

"I'm here, Banjo!" he called through the wood, the last syllable leaving his parted lips just as he appeared between two trees. His long tail, tipped in its coil, brushed against the firm bark of an elm and his dark eyes flashed a warm greeting to the other pegasus stallion. "Don't worry, stranger, my friend here is a rare sight. You'll find that there are many that look like yourself in this land. Helovia is a host to Unicorns, Equines, Pegasi, and hybrids alike," Ashamin said. "And welcome," Ashamin added, taking a step closer to the buck and offering his cheek to touch in his traditional greeting, "I understand the shock of coming to this land after being alone so long, and should you need any help navigating this new territory I'd be happy to provide it."

The offer was genuine, for he saw the worry in the other stallion's expression. Ashamin was, if nothing else, capable of great comfort in one's time of need. Though he'd broken free from making that his entire life, those skills still remained.

Talk here

Beauty is Perception by FoxyFireWings
Table by Jen, with help from Avis

@Banjo

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Banjo - 06-13-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-13-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Ashamin - 06-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Tamme - 06-15-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Vu - 06-17-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-17-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Banjo - 06-18-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Ashamin - 06-20-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Vu - 06-22-2016, 08:29 PM