the Rift

A Mothers Plead

Chaska Posts: 9
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hands :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: Novice
Chaska
OOC: I have been given permission to post and continue on this thread as I have finished my application by Smitty.

Chaska's emerald orbs moved in time to watch a less strange creature walking towards him and the other male. They seemed to know eachother well enough. Had the clovenheart called the other creature Banjo? Must be the odd tongued creatures name.

Feeling the warmth of the greeting Chaska's ears pricked forward and his head lifted into a more relaxed height. The young stallion spoke clearly, "I thank you for your kindness. My name is Chaska. I have been traveling alone for close to a year now and it is nice to see others, regardless of what they are. But it is even nicer to see others similar to myself. I was worried I had traveled all this way to find nothing." Hoping he had not offended Banjo he quickly added, "Not that I have any issues with creatures such as yourself Banjo. I just have a promise I must keep." Chaska eyes the roo carefully hoping to not see any anger in his eyes.

Then it hit the young equine like a wall. He did need help! Maybe this stranger could help him if not point him in the right direction. "Umm sir I could use your help. You see I truely have no idea where I'm going here. Are there any places I need to steer away from? Where would I find a herd that may take me in? You see I promised someone very dear to me that I would find a herd, another place to call home." he spoke softly. Hoping he didn't sound desperate, though he was feeling more and more pressure on his shoulders everyday.

Then movement caught his attention away from the males, a female. Chaska's wings twitched slightly as his warm gaze focused on her. A stunning ebony wit small ivory spots on her rump and a small sock on one of her forelegs. Her face was neutral, showing nothing. How strange? Chaska thought curiously. Noticing she was more towards himself, he spoke. "Hello madam, my name is Chaska. I do not mean to be rude or cause you to be uncomfortable but, may I ask why a mare such as yourself is alone in what seems to be rogue lands?" the young stallion said gently. His molted wings hung low and close to his body as his posture changed. Chaska lowered his head to seem less threatening to the elegantly built mare as he spoke.

Messages In This Thread
A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Banjo - 06-13-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-13-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Ashamin - 06-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Tamme - 06-15-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Vu - 06-17-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-17-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Banjo - 06-18-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Ashamin - 06-20-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Vu - 06-22-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-23-2016, 10:30 PM