the Rift

A Mothers Plead

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

OOC

Ashamin is coming as a representative of The Unbound! To learn more about what he's talking about you can read about us here: link. It's not a herd but an outcast group, though someday with enough members we could become one! Outcast groups don't have official herdlands or a God protecting them but they can be just as close knit and they usually have some sort of founding idea that makes them unique. @Vu next!

ASHAMIN
BEAUTY IS PERCEPTION

Ashamin had somehow forgotten, for an unclear moment, that the threshold was, well, crowded. He did not expect more company to join them, and had settled into the understanding that Banjo and Chaska were the two stallions he'd be accompanying that day.

But before any of that, Ashamin had the boyish pleasure of watching Chaska struggle in the face of, well, Banjo. (Or Banj, as he preferred and Ashamin now remembered.) The Clovenheart nickered softly to signify something like goodhearted laughter before turning his ears forward to hear, fully, what Chaska was saying.

So there was something Ashamin could do for him after all. The painted buck saw a little of himself in the pegasus. He thought back to when he'd first arrived, hot off the advice of someone held dear but just lost to him and terrified of most of everything that he saw. Things were different for him, now.

"I remember making a similar promise to someone myself, once," Ashamin said kindly before being forced to pause. It was then that Banj answered the question—then that the dark mare arrived and captured Chaska's attention. He nodded to her when she introduced herself, waved his long tail idly, and waited patiently for their words to fade into silence. Lochan and Rakt, growing more tired with every passing moment and feeling unimportant, toyed with each other's ears, chewing and licking in a brotherly fashion.

When the conversation settled, Ashamin returned his warm coal gaze to meet the young unicorn's and took up what Banjo had said. "Banj is right, there are several herds not far from here, the closest being the Hidden Falls. The Aurora Basin is close as well, and lies up north, but they are less quick to accept those of all kinds," Ashamin said with cold truth, a gesture towards Chaska's wings, and a hint of tender memory. The Basin had been his home one, after all, and for quite some time.

"I can't say I am a part of a herd any longer, but Banj and I are just some of a group of outcasts who have begun to gather. We value loyalty above all, and strive to teach each other what we know and how to defend ourselves, all while remaining independent. Should you wish, you could join us, Chaska. You may find that there are benefits to living outside of a herd but still having a network you can count on," The Clovenheart said with a smile and a sidelong glance to the odd hybrid. He would have offered the same to the mare, but her scent suggested she belonged to a herd. Such an allegiance would likely clash with his own, at least for now.

Talk here

Beauty is Perception by FoxyFireWings
Table by Jen, with help from Avis

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Banjo - 06-13-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-13-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Ashamin - 06-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Tamme - 06-15-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Vu - 06-17-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Chaska - 06-17-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Banjo - 06-18-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Ashamin - 06-20-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: A Mothers Plead - by Vu - 06-22-2016, 08:29 PM