the Rift

the huntress

Nirvana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nirvana is here(at last) and ready to go and definitely in need of some threads. As of right now, she's confused and beyond lost, but caught up in the idea that Helovia is just an extremely large island within the archipelago that she comes from. She has no clue that she's no where close to home.

Some things about her:
- She has never seen an unwinged horse in her entire life. Unicorns and Equines will cause her to lose her mind.
- She'll fight anyone if she believes them to be a threat
- She believes males are inferior to females due to societal position of males in her society i.e. she thinks males only exist to offer themselves as breeding stock and have no purpose other than that
- She's had zero interaction with males. Ever. Males and females are completely cut-off from one another in her society with the exclusion of mating which occurs in privacy
- She has no idea what magic is, how it works or where it comes from.
- She's never seen a bond between companions and their counterparts before, and doesn't know how it works
- There's a 100% chance she's going to think everyone is crazy if they're not anywhere near her

Ideas
- Have her meet a unicorn or equine, or even better, a unipeg because there's a good chance she'll shit herself
- Have her meet a male of any species, preferably a headstrong, arrogant male who sees himself high on the food chain
- Meet a male pegasus
- (Possibly)head off to the Edge or Throat
- Learn about magic and possibly witness it
- See some magic that's like Elder Scroll destruction magic, like summoning fire or lightning or that sort.
- Meet a few female pegasi that she can chill with without a heart attack of any sort
- Meet a bonded pair and possibly learn about bonds
- Learn about Gods
- Make some friends of any species so she can figure them out a bit

Her threshold thread will be up within the next few hours if anyone would like to meet her there.

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
Ovidius is technically a Uni, she is a little spitfire so I really feel like they'll get along great. Ovi will be like "join me, gurl, lets go steal stuff from idiots and become mob bosses and win the world babe"

Ovi is also trying to learn about helovian magic and she wants to learn about other lands so stories about Van's tribe would be absolutely fascinating and great and I need it.

I CALL DIBS OKAY I CALL THE DAMN DIBS
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Aly is a female pegasus with a bond so she can teach Nirvana about that :D especially if she comes to the Edge!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Unregistered
@Ovidius I'm all up for her and Ovi being bros once she gets over that first shock of "oh my god, you don't have wings" and all.

@Alysanne I'd love that! Even if she doesn't come to the Edge, would you still be up for them to meet and for Nirvana to learn from her? She's more likely to listen and trust Alysanne more than she is most.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
@Nirvana DIBS DIBS DIBS I NEED MORE ZUNO IN MY LIFE

Ashamin is a unicorn and a guy and has electricky magic and was a former seer and killed a god and has TWO BONDS? Checks like all your boxes. Also I will be on your threshold thread like white on rice mmmmmk?

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Yeah of course! :D Wanna tag me in a thread when she's out of the Threshold?
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
We haven't threaded for a long time. Let me know when you're up for a Banjo thread with her -wagglybrows-

Unregistered
Her threshold thread is up here now if you're interested in meeting here there!

@Riven would you like to do a thread between them when she gets out of the threshold?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios is a unipeg, stallion, has a companion, and magic xD He isn't arrogant though
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Unregistered
@Ilios maybe he can pop into her threshold thread or they have a thread after?

Rien Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15 :: 5
Rien
I volunteer both Seanan and Imani!

Seanan is an equine stallion who might be a little bit crazy but is over all nice and not looking for trouble.

Imani is from Dorobo, and while he's not a strong alpha male type, Dorobo has some gender roles (males are naturally stronger and better suited to be warriors and protectors than females) that could become interesting. If you're interested in either let me know ^.^

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'll try to get him in there for sure! <3 xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me