Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Ktulu spent most of her time patrolling the border with her companion. She went one way and Eytan went the other so they could cover the length of the Falls' border in less time than if they had stuck together. And they were twice as likely to catch someone trying to slip across the border or waiting for someone to greet them at the border.

It was Eytan that was closest to Cowboy when he came to the Fall's border and it was Eytan that heard his call. The grizzly lumbered toward the stallion and emerged from the trees opposite the border. He didn't need the somewhat demanding call that the stallion had let out to tell him that he wasn't part of the herd. Eytan couldn't place his face and he didn't smell right. His head tilted as he used his mental connection with Ktulu to inform her that there was a newcomer waiting at the border.

"Make sure he stays there, I'm on my way." was the response that he got from his bonded. The bear sighed and sat, though the look he gave the newcomer suggested that it would be wise for him to stay put.

It took Ktulu several minutes to make it to where Eytan had directed her to, but when she emerged she stopped next to the bear. The black mare glanced down at the bear before shifting her crimson eyes to the stallion. He was only slightly taller than she was and a touch heavier, but Ktulu was not afraid nor was she intimidated. It took far more than weight to intimidate the Constrictor.

"I am Ktulu the Constrictor, Champion of the Hidden Falls." The mare said. "What do you want?" Because there was a reason that he had gone so far to find the Falls' borders.

"."

Image Credits

@Cowboy

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 06-14-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 06-19-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 06-23-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 06-30-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Brit - 09-06-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 09-06-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2016, 11:20 AM