the Rift

[PRIVATE] Surf's Down

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Daddy had never shown her the sea, but he had talked about it. He had said it stretched forever and that no one had ever lived to see the end of that vast expanse of blue.

And so standing before that selfsame ocean, with it's endless azure stretching into blackness beneath a silver moon, Ovidius believed him.

The surf was gentle, foaming edges lapping at the mare's teacup-sized hooves with the sort of soft caress reminiscent of mothers and lambs. Golden eyes were trained on the ebony horizon, wide with wonder and misty with longing. Swallowing thickly, the mare blinked to clear her eyes and her mind of the bittersweet loss of her father; he had not died, she had merely grown up and outgrown him.

How she wished that were untrue.

Her musings were interrupted, however, by the lullaby call of some strange creature. Shoulders tensing as she turned toward the sound, Ovidius felt the spines along her neck and back shiver. Aurelian eyes roving the sands, the slim mare finally noted the presence of three figures, though only one of them held an equine silhouette. Head cocking to the side in an unconscious show of curiosity, the lass kicked up her heels and trotted toward the trio, features alight with the prospect of new information and new experience.

"Hello!" she called into the gentle seaside breeze, darkness shrouding over her obsidian skin as the moon glinted off of the gold along her spine and in her skin. "Hello there, I'm Ovi. What are you two creatures? And who are you?"
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-14-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-14-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-15-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-16-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-27-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 07-07-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 07-11-2016, 01:31 PM