the Rift

[PRIVATE] Surf's Down

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
THE CLOVENHEART
on his own

If it weren't for her diminutive size, she would  have reminded Ashamin of his own lost father. Even as it was, though, the way that she appeared from the shadow as if she were a part of them triggered its own set of memories. It was rare that he saw creatures as pitch black as Veril had been. This mare was broken up by gold markings that were similar to Ashamin's own. The two scars on his hindquarters didn't shine so bright in the night as her many horns, but his chest burned with a beacon-like glow. The gold slash that Hotaru had painted over his heart cast a brilliant light that was only muted when he stepped forward and his sarong fell over it.

The Clovenheart had a bit of trouble shaking the thoughts of his father from his mind despite the fact that this mare shared only one or two of his traits, so luckily his two companions flooded his thoughts with information. Rakt, who had noticed her first, sent every sound she made to the haruspex so that he heard even the quieter breaths. Lochan got to work with his white eyes and looked over her with care, taking in every curve of lean muscle that he could in the dark.

With all of their thoughts in mind he was able to press on. He took another step closer in the dark and the necklace and amulets around his neck jingled softly as they rattled against each other in time with the stone in his horn.

"Good evening! It's a pleasure, Ovi," Ashamin answered with a gentle smile. The mare's bright greeting was enough to pull him further into the present. His own long lion's tale waved to supplement the hello and gesture towards her appendage. "I am Ashamin the Clovenheart. These are my companions, Lochan and Rakt," he introduced, not even needing to signal for the two cerndyr to step forward when their names were called.

His eyes, so black that they too blended with the night, blinked slowly by purposefully. When he stretched out his neck and offered his cheek to her to touch, he tried to make it as clear as possible that this was a greeting before pulling back and away. "What brings you to the sea tonight, mare? Sorry to have stirred up the sand so, Lochan and I like to keep ourselves sharp." Ashamin asked the question with more interest than usual. If she was an outcast like he was, as she seemed to be given her lack of scent, then perhaps she would be interested in learning or teaching a thing or two.

""

image credits

I see lost/dead-dad-who-raised-them-when-mom-died-in-childbirth bonding in their futures, @Ovidius x3 Also, do you want to be tagged?

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-14-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-14-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-15-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-16-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-27-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 07-07-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 07-11-2016, 01:31 PM