the Rift

[PRIVATE] Surf's Down

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

The breath that she wouldn't admit she was holding burst out of her at the stallion's jovial reply. She had never been much of a socialite, but the onyx lass did prefer company over solitude and the stranger-turned-acquaintance had brushed away her loneliness with a few words and a smile. As the stallion moved, the fabric about his neck worked together with the moon and her proximity to show a fascinating glint; a warm, liquid glint that she knew all too well.

Gold.

She sucked in a happily surprised gasp, every inch the delighted patron to the stallion's striking figure. It was not often that the petite gal found another equine with golden skin. No, more often she found that the denizens of this particular land preferred to wear their gold, preferred to separate themselves from the warmth and protection of the metal. In all honesty, it made the mare question the mental stability of those that resided with in Helovia's borders - her bones were of gold, her skin and her horns and her spines and her eyes all boasted the lovely shimmer, how could it so easily be taken for granted? How could it be worn without the respect and appreciation it deserved?

But to see this stallion, kind as he seemed to be, boasting skin of gold across is heart and his flanks, it warmed her heart to it's core.

Grin growing by the second, Ovidius nodded to Lochan and Rakt in turn before turning her attention back to the gold-marked Ashamin and his proffered cheek. It was all the tiny spitfire could do not to burst into a fit of giggles - it wasn't every day she was treated like a proper lady. It wasn't any day, in fact. Reaching her horned skull out, Ovi brushed her lips against the warmth of his cheek before dipping into a polite bow.

"A delight to meet you three, thank you for the warm welcome, and it's of no matter, if the sand is offended it has made no comment." While Ovidius would not describe herself as a well-spoken woman, she enjoyed injecting lightheartedness where she could. In her opinion, too much of the world was wound up in it's own gloom. "Well, if I'm being honest, Ashamin," her voice lowered to a conspirational whisper as she leaned closer, eyes alight, "This is the first time I've seen the ocean. This is the first time I've been on my own."

Her words were spoken with the slightest tinge of pride. She was, after all, doing pretty well out here for a tiny spiked thief.

@Jen (sorry for tagging you im the worst.)

Also yes! I prefer to be tagged and YES THE BONDING IS IMMINENT
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-14-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-14-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-15-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 06-16-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 06-27-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ashamin - 07-07-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Surf's Down - by Ovidius - 07-11-2016, 01:31 PM