the Rift

Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]]

Eredhes Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A KISS ON THE HAND MAY BE QUITE CONTINENTAL,
BUT DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND
Was this it? Was this how she were going to die. After all that she had been through a stupid tree was going to be the death of her? If only the pale maiden could suck in her pride and tear part of her mane so she would not starve to death. But why would she do that now? It was one of her most pride possessions. Apart from her jewels, but she gone darn lost them on her way here, so she had to keep at least all of her mane now, until she retrieved her gems once more. So she stood there like a lost cause, hoping dearly that her knight in shining armor would come and whisk her away.
Stomach growled louder the longer she waited. the only sounds that had entered her wandering mind. Growing tireder as time went by.

Her cranium suddenly snapped to attention as words filled her deer like audits, only for the tree branches to yank back at her. A darker fellow had come to join her, his muzzle stained a blood red, slight odd she thought, but perhaps a sign of his strength
"Do I look okay!" She replied with a sarcastic tone. "I'm stuck because of this stupid fallen tree" Her tone came harsh and a little mifted off. Her temper starting to wear thin. And the only Knight that had come her way barely seemed interested. She sighed. Great now what am i supposed to do if the only god damned knight they sent me is useless. Of course i'll just have to do it all on my own yet again. The mare rolled her eyes with a defiant sigh. "Yes I am hurt, My fucking Ego burns right now" her tone, still wrapped with poison. Her voice not exactly very girly at this moment in time.  
At that another figured appeared; perhaps this would be her Knight, come to whisk her of her feet and have his merry way with her. Barely holding a chuckle to herself she managed to look him right in the eye, a dirty grin plastered all over her half and half nose. This one seemed to come with a gang, two small deer like creature walked at his side. Something about them was different, like nothing she had seen before. Lochan, Rakt! Called out the handsome painted rescuer. The other had not really done much else but ask if she were okay. Now there was quite the party going on and she was not intoxicated, yet. It did however unsettle her hidden shyness, there was just a two few too many there, but she kept her posture as the two deer creatures made there way towards her. "What the hell!" she screeched "Can you not, please? It may only be my hair trapped but im going to get a splinter if you keep that up!" She gazed at the painted one "But I'd happily let you suck it out" She winked at him with a wide grin plastered all over her face. Her tone lowered to a whisper as the painted man now stood up close and personal. "I'd much rather you'd be hitting me like that" Her lowered tone came seductively with a hint of foolishness. His eyes as dark as black holes, seemed kind in an odd way. Averting her gaze down as to not get caught staring right into his eyes the way she had been, a sudden turn in her emotions. The shy side fighting it ways to the surface.
As he knelt before her she couldn't help but think, this was how all men should act around her. Like salves driven by her beauty. Treating her like the Queen she so thought she was. She watched him with great intent as he began the duties of first freeing her and then doing whatever dirty things his mind could think up of afterwards. Part of her mane suddenly freed itself as the team where at work. If the other guy kicked in and helped she'd be out in no time and perhaps having the night of her life with two men.
His voice filled her ears with sweetness and she replied with the same intent "Oh you may call me whatever you want" She winked at him with playfulness and would have wiggled her eyebrows if it where so possible. "Or you can call me Eredhes, whatever you like really I'm not bothered" She spoke her name slowly, alluringly,  looking between the two men.

"Why Hellooo Tharr" She suddenly perked up as another had joined them "Looks like my Knight in golden armor has finally arrived" She attempted to flirt with him, well you'd be stupid not too, he had wings and dam his coat was to die for. Just a darker version of herself, perhaps the reason she felt so attracted to him. He spoke and she almost lost it. Lotherarius, even his name spoke 'Knight' to her "Mind if i just call you Mine? Cause damn your fine" Her eyes practically turned to love hearts as he looked at her and smiled. Making her practically turn into a swooning teenager, drooling all over him. But that she did not do for it would not dwell well on her part. "I certainly do if its your quarters we shall be heading back too. I am well now you have arrived, but please don't hesitate, this lady could use a meal or something like that, If you catch my drift" She chuckled, all but forgetting about her little predicament. "Perhaps you could use those magnificent wings of yours to protect me as we head back to your humble abode" She batted her eyelids in his direction. Perhaps being stuck here was not as bad as she first thought. The pale maiden now had three rather dashing men at her beck and call. Now the only question was how she would deal with them all. A rather cheeky look lay plastered across her deep in thought face.
"Speaking"

[[OOC: Well Eredhes has a very dirty mind o.o]]

Eredhes
Image credit to Eagle-Cry-Designs on deviantart.com
Image credit to esa82 on deviantart.com

@Lotherarius @Voodoo

Messages In This Thread
Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-14-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-14-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Lotherarius - 06-15-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM