the Rift

Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]]

Eredhes Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A KISS ON THE HAND MAY BE QUITE CONTINENTAL,
BUT DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND
The darker red mouth man had finally decided to kick in (Ha do you see that pun right there, get it!?) The mare silently chuckled away to herself. The pale gold lady was quite glad for it too as the whole log seemed to shift a sudden inch backward. Perhaps he was her silent knight, cloaked in shadows after all. As the whole team joined in for one last push, she flashed a dashing smile towards the faded mans coat, the one wearing red lipstick, perhaps a little too liberally. He be that old woman with lipstick all over her teeth 24/7, the same 'stop the traffic' red, that all these older folk seem to wear these days. He was cute, not too much bigger than her, but also not significantly smaller, definitely a suitor on her list. And what is this?! a Fox! how had she not noticed such a cute little thing before?
It too had been helping by the looks of it, but perhaps her sights had been too high for her to even catch drift of the cute little thing. Now she felt like she had to coo all over it like a mother with its new born child.
She was suddenly free, having forgotten all about being trapped as she made a quick movement towards the fox, her nose stuck out towards it's level and she aimed to 'boop' it on the nose "And who is this little darling" She sang. She just wanted to reach out and run her nose through its soft fur; or so that's what she hoped it felt like as it just looked like a soft cloud you'd want to reach out and touch, run your hands all through it. A certain kind of glee sparked in her blue gems.
At that the sudden realization hit. She was free, they had saved her from those horrible monsters that lurked in the depths of forest.
She soon came to a hurdle, Loth had offered her a place of solitude, but now the red necked mane seemed jealous, he too was now offering his hand to her. She did not like being put on the spot, or feeling like she was going to offend another by the decision she would make. But something, Asha..min? Had said really ticked her off. The mare had come from a herd before. "I'll have you know I actually have a herd back home, or so I did until a wild band of natives tried to take over" She stepped towards him in a rather hot and bothered state, getting more worked up the closer he was. "Do not ever touch me again!" she spat at him, quite literally. The pale maiden had a hate for wild bands and a valid reason at that too. "Wild people Murdered My family!" She turned her lithe bodice away from him, then turned to look back "However" her tone changed to a slightly less annoyed to a little more serious now " I solemnly do appreciate your help here this night. Perhaps not all wild folk are so nasty, but that will have to be proven with time. Time I don't have" She lifted a leg as if to indicate at her weakened state. The flicked it out towards him in a sort of rude gesture.
She brushed of Lotherarius for a brief moment, but not without firstly winking at him, Letting him know she would be back for him. Dessert always tasted sweeter the longer you waited for it. She made her way towards the fading man, attempted to brush herself up against his side, whether he liked this or not she was pretty much forcing herself there whatever the consequences would be. Her cranium lowered so her maw would be below his, her tail place highly above her rather rambunctious behind and attempted to flick it upon his back, in a way of courting him. "Perhaps you'd like to join me?" her words came laced with passion. "Thank you for your help also" She reached up to kiss him then, upon the cheek; if possible. As she made a move to stand next to the winged man, ducking under his wings, acting all innocent and like a scared little girl, hoping he would pull her right up close to him, aiming to feel that heartbeat against hers. The lady would piratically do anything to feel something at this precise moment. Too long had she been alone. At that she thought of home, a tear almost welled in the corner of blue. But she held strong, gazing up to her golden man. "Please tell me more of your Herd land" Her voice lost all it's previous twang, no longer laced with poison or sarcasm. It came sweet, honest and truthful, from a girl that hid behind so many emotions. A maiden that just wanted to learn of a place she could perhaps call home one day. Just wanting to feel the love and closeness of a herd once more.

"Speaking"

[[OOC: I really hope you don't mind me doing that Nev, please let me know and i can change it if need be <3]]

Eredhes
Image credit to Eagle-Cry-Designs on deviantart.com
Image credit to esa82 on deviantart.com

@Voodoo @Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-14-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-14-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Lotherarius - 06-15-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-15-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-16-2016, 02:07 PM